random lights/display issues

Charlie4

I have a new build and I have noticed a few things that are starting to really drive me up a wall. 1 big issue I have is while playing call of duty world war 2 (only game I currently play) it will randomly decide to minimize the game. I have not noticed any issues with actual game play and it does this randomly doesn't matter if it's the middle of the game of just starting in a new match. I believe I have noticed when it does this the lights on the ram turn off for a second and come back on. I have also noticed if the computer automatically goes into sleep mode all the lights stay on but if I tell it to go into sleep mode all the lights turn off except the aio changes color. When I wake it back up from sleep mode the screen comes to life but then goes black for just a second and is fine. I am still pretty new to everything I have built one other "daily use" computer and had a friend with installing all the software so I'm not sure what could be causing this issue. Thanks in advance and here's my build. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/vf4qqs

do you have rgb lighting it may be a bad board but i would try disabling any background effects software to start the troubleshoot.
As far as the game minimize it may help but also do you run multiple monitor? Fullscreen or borderless window?

I think I have figured it is some kind of program that flickers on that causes the game to minimize and I have notice at least not while in game something pops up in the task bar for a second and I believe the leds on the ram flash and sometimes the monitor  does as well. As far as my settings I run fullscreen I have done borderless window and it still does it.

6 hours ago, Charlie4 said:

I think I have figured it is some kind of program that flickers on that causes the game to minimize and I have notice at least not while in game something pops up in the task bar for a second and I believe the leds on the ram flash and sometimes the monitor  does as well. As far as my settings I run fullscreen I have done borderless window and it still does it.

I figured out what's causing this yesterday its RGB Fusion 2.0 uninstall that shit and install the original RGB Fusion.

(◣_◢) Ryzen 5 3600,   Aorus X370 K7,   XPG 16GB 3200,   Gigabyte 2070 Windforce Corsair RM650x,   LG 32GK650F-B 31.5" 144Hz QHD FreeSync VA,   Kingston 120GB SSD,   Samsung 1TB 860 QVO,   2TB HDD,   Fractal Design Meshify C,   Corsair K63 Wireless,   Corsair Gaming M65 PRO,   Audio Technica ATH M50x,   Windows 10 ProCorsair H100x 240mm.  (◣_◢)

(◣_◢) Ryzen 5 1600,   Noctua NH-L12S,   Gigabyte GTX 1060 6G,   ASUS Prime B350 Plus,   HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 (2666MHz - 1.3v),   SilverStone ET550-B,   Kingston 120GB SSD 2TB HDD,   Cougar MX330,   Windows 10 Pro.  (◣_◢)

Wormhole you're a life saver hopefully this will fix at least my main issues I'll let you know if I still have an issue tomorrow.