Low profile vga?

KooKooMan117

I currently have my main IO outputting a VGA and dvi. I want a third monitor but have no outputs. I was wondering if I could use a pice card to make another VGA output and use a third monitor off of that. Or if the pcie card would disable the other video output slots.

The PC has 1 full sized pcie slot and 2 mini slots

All cards have to be half sized or smaller. The case won't support full size cards. If anybody has any suggestions as it's kinda difficult to find a cheap solution to this. 

If you have a CPU with integrated graphics, just enable that as well and run your third monitor off of that.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

6 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

If you have a CPU with integrated graphics, just enable that as well and run your third monitor off of that.

It already is. Two outputs on the integrated graphics. Is it possible to add another through pcie? Or use a USB to vga adapter? 

Just now, KooKooMan117 said:

It already is. Two outputs on the integrated graphics. Is it possible to add another through pcie? Or use a USB to vga adapter? 

Plenty of graphics cards for low profile PCIe, yes. The GT710, GT730, GT1030, GTX1050 and GTX1050Ti all have low profile variants available.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

21 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Plenty of graphics cards for low profile PCIe, yes. The GT710, GT730, GT1030, GTX1050 and GTX1050Ti all have low profile variants available.

And some of these only need a 1x PCIe slot.

Such as this: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500395

It come with the low profile bracket as well. If you have only one slot them unplug the VGA cable and use the DVI and HDMI with only one low profile slot and only a PCIe 1x slot.

Gaming Rig:CPU: Xeon E3-1230 v2¦RAM: 16GB DDR3 Balistix 1600Mhz¦MB: MSI Z77A-G43¦HDD: 480GB SSD, 3.5TB HDDs¦GPU: AMD Radeon VII¦PSU: FSP 700W¦Case: Carbide 300R

6 minutes ago, NelizMastr said: