Logitech MX Master 2S (Questions)

Great_yarn

Good Afternoon,

I would like to ask if it's worth it to get the MX master 2S currently, or should I wait for a new one to come out. 

My dilemma right now is like, I'm trying to find a mouse that I could use long term. I'm now using a Free Dell mouse that came with my laptop and an Armeggedon one as well. (Also free . lol) 
I know that the MX Anywhere 2S is better in terms of portability but like I feel like it isn't worth it. (Change my mind if u would)

My questions are.

1. Is it worth it to get the MX master 2S now? (Or should I wait for an updated ver to come out)

2. Is there any other alternative mouse that you would recommend that it's not to attractive (rgb, bold colour scheme, etc) 

3. How does it handle day - day task. 

4. Do you have a carrying case for any of the portable mouse that you carry?

I've looked through a quick search of the forum for this mouse, but most of the topics are on gaming. 

If I were to get this mouse, I would be bringing it in my bag everyday. 

Thank you for reading, Your inputs would be helpful. :D

Favourite mouse I've used.

A bit large/heavy but great for productivity, and I have no problem gaming on it either.

Side scroll wheel is amazing and so is the main scroll wheel.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Favourite mouse I've used.

A bit large/heavy but great for productivity, and I have no problem gaming on it either.

Side scroll wheel is amazing and so is the main scroll wheel.

Thanks for your reply. I would like to ask if you have carrying case for it?

And how is the durability of it?

1 minute ago, Great_yarn said:

Thanks for your reply. I would like to ask if you have carrying case for it?

And how is the durability of it?

No carry case, only use it at home.
0 problems with durability

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

No carry case, only use it at home.
0 problems with durability

Ah.. Okay then, Thanks. If you were in my situation right now, Would u get this mouse rn or lke wait for a newer ver to come out?
Sorry for asking too  many questions btw/

5 minutes ago, Great_yarn said:

Ah.. Okay then, Thanks. If you were in my situation right now, Would u get this mouse rn or lke wait for a newer ver to come out?
Sorry for asking too  many questions btw/

I don't see a new version coming out any time soon....

Also idk what they would really improve, its already almost perfect.

Maybe add USB C?

Spoiler

37 minutes ago, Great_yarn said:

My questions are.

1. Is it worth it to get the MX master 2S now? (Or should I wait for an updated ver to come out)

2. Is there any other alternative mouse that you would recommend that it's not to attractive (rgb, bold colour scheme, etc) 

3. How does it handle day - day task. 

4. Do you have a carrying case for any of the portable mouse that you carry?

1.Even the original is still worth it

2.G403/G603/G305 From logitech but they use optical sensor meaning they won't track well on white/glossy surface simply because its a gaming mouse..still have RGB but it doesn't look gamery to me

3.Its too big for my hand so if your hand is around 18cm long and 9-10cm wide, you should be fine

4.The mouse didnt come with it but i do yes i use a carrying poach that i bought online

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

ohh, USB C would be nice also tbh. 

3 hours ago, Enderman said:

I don't see a new version coming out any time soon....

Also idk what they would really improve, its already almost perfect.

Maybe add USB C?

7 hours ago, Hiya! said:

1.Even the original is still worth it

2.G403/G603/G305 From logitech but they use optical sensor meaning they won't track well on white/glossy surface simply because its a gaming mouse..still have RGB but it doesn't look gamery to me

3.Its too big for my hand so if your hand is around 18cm long and 9-10cm wide, you should be fine

4.The mouse didnt come with it but i do yes i use a carrying poach that i bought online

Thanks for your input :D