Help with gigabyte x470 ultra gaming

NEED HELP brand new
My computer won't power anything on the only power i see is the symbol on my mother board blinks once sometimes white sometimes red. Then nothing
Spec:
All brand new
Ryzen 5 1600
X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING
F4-3200C16D-16GVKB (ram)
Power spec 550w 80+bronze
R9 280 gaming g3

(what I've tried) 

1.I've check cpu 3 times, pins are fine. 

2.I scewed the cpu cooler just till I had to put more forceh

3.The ram I have isn't on the comparability list for the motherbaord that it was tested(F4-3200C16Q-64GVK this is the 32gb version that was tested and approved) has the same timing, speed, and voltage use but double the gb

4. Ive taken out the battery on the mother board hoping to reset bios didn't work. 

5. The cpu light did blink red but it stoped after I screwed the cooler less tight. 

6. I ve ran the gpu, power supply on an older mother board and cpu and it worked just fine. 

15528410921537577766325529940168.jpg

Are you sure you have put all the cables at the right places?It could be a defect mainboard or something smaller like cable giving a short.I hope its not the mainboard because i have the same mainboard and the first one was defect and had to replace it and start everything again...

Mistake comment don't know how to delete it 

5 minutes ago, step40 said:

Are you sure you have put all the cables at the right places?It could be a defect mainboard or something smaller like cable giving a short.I hope its not the mainboard because i have the same mainboard and the first one was defect and had to replace it and start everything again...

First I'm assuming main board means mother board, if it is. Yes I've pluged in the 8pin and the 12pin(the biggest one) in as well. 

1 minute ago, KoreasChef said:

First I'm assuming main board means mother board, if it is. Yes I've pluged in the 8pin and the 12pin(the biggest one) in as well. 

Lol mb its called mainboard in german :D But the gpu and power supply work fine with the old motherboard then the problem is in the motherboard do you have the option to replace it with new one?

33 minutes ago, step40 said:

Lol mb its called mainboard in german :D But the gpu and power supply work fine with the old motherboard then the problem is in the motherboard do you have the option to replace it with new one?

Yeah, I can replace it sent I just got it yesterday, hopefully, that will work, I'm gonna look for a new mainboard and see if I want to replace it