RTX 2070 Blower Temps

Hey, I got this GPU https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-2070-blower

Got it for $400 brand new, which is a great price for my country.

Now i'm getting like 80 degrees in PUBG, with MSI Afterburner 80 degrees max temp.

What should I do? I don't have any sidepanels on my Case, i'll have to change it later.

I can't modify FAN Speed in MSI Afterburner.

80 is normal for a blower card.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Nothing you can do about that.

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

4 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

80 is normal for a blower card.

And won't happen anything bad to the card?

Also what could I do? Placing a Fan under the card will help a little bit? Also Fan speed in MSI Afterburner is grayed.

18 minutes ago, bogdaNNNN1 said:

And won't happen anything bad to the card?

Also what could I do? Placing a Fan under the card will help a little bit? Also Fan speed in MSI Afterburner is grayed.

The card won't be hurt by 80 degrees, but you can underclock your graphics card if you're getting more performance than you need. Otherwise, it's fine to just leave it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

i remember not being able to adjust fanspeed on both my 2080 AND 2070, but works on 1060, what i did to fix it is download the beta version of msi afterburner, should allow you to adjust fanspeed, as for temp, idk, could be your card specific, did u buy it from some random guy or from a retailer?

I got if off some guy, but it was factory sealed, as well as there was no dust on the card.

Just now, bogdaNNNN1 said:

I got if off some guy, but it was factory sealed, as well as there was no dust on the card.

could look asif he hasnt opened the package, never trust it, i've had people packaging used cards like the original manufacturers package it, but try the beta version of msi afterburner, and tell me if you can adjust fanspeed or not :)

Can't find the beta on the official site. I remember it was like Version 12 Beta, but can't find it anymore.

also, if im not mistaken, blower cards are transfering heat from the side where u put in your displayport or hdmi cable, it only has one fan, i remember that blower style cards are used for small case builds where there is not much room, could be mistaken tho please someone correct me if i am

Yes, that's true. It has one FAN and it transfers the heat behind my case, at the ports.

I installed the last MSI afterburner version(4.6.0), now I can change the fan settings. What Fan Curve do you recommend?

hmm, weird, cant find it either, the website changed, however u can also try EVGA precision X1 beta version from their official website, u can adjust fan speed from there :) tell me if it works or not

1 hour ago, Flawizz said:

hmm, weird, cant find it either, the website changed, however u can also try EVGA precision X1 beta version from their official website, u can adjust fan speed from there :) tell me if it works or not

I got it to work using the latest version. It works now.

Guys, i mounted a fan right under the GPU, and tweaked some settings in MSI afterburner, and after 1hour of pubg(ULTRA settings) I'm getting maximum 67 degrees. Is this ok?

1 hour ago, bogdaNNNN1 said:

Guys, i mounted a fan right under the GPU, and tweaked some settings in MSI afterburner, and after 1hour of pubg(ULTRA settings) I'm getting maximum 67 degrees. Is this ok?

Yes

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD