(SOLVED!) Bad GPU Usage and Stutters (Frametimes)

basar_basar

I bought an rx 570 and im experiencing very bad frametimes and low gpu usage with an i5 4590. Its a fresh windows install. I first ran hitman 2 and the first mission ran fine at ultra at about 70-100 fps. then i tried the miami mission which contains a lot of npcs and my fps instantly dropped to 38-45 fps and the frametimes were so bad that it was unplayable.same thing about bf5. singleplayer was smooth 60 fps at ultra but when i tried multiplayer my fps and frametimes were all over the place. at first i thought my cpu is bottlenecking but then i saw people playing hitman 2 with a ryzen 3 1200 and a 1050 ti at stable frametimes. Does anyone else experience this? My ram is 3x4 12gb. the gpu usages also drop when these stutters happen

Get Hardware info and run the program for a while then retry what you were you were having problems with. Then close the program and read the information listed on hardware info.

3 hours ago, Kaicer said:

Get Hardware info and run the program for a while then retry what you were you were having problems with. Then close the program and read the information listed on hardware info.

so uhh.. ive logged while playing bf5 and the gpu utilization was like this https://ibb.co/sP4Xvtm

i was using dx12 and had 45-60 fps but it was barely playable. and in dx11 its just not playable i cant even hear the audio. anyways everything else seemed fine cpu clocks, temps, cpu usage 98-100 percent, voltages are fine, gpu core clock was fine too. gpu vram usage was showing 11gb dunno why. right now its showing 8gb on windows idle

im gonna downgrade to windows 10 1703 and see how that runs because this didnt happen in bf1 open beta but it does on both bf1 and bf5 now.