So, LTX Maybe?

iechowulf

So, My 21st birthday is July 27th ?Honestly, just want to meet Papa Linus & Jake ? LTX 2019 ticket Maybe? 
I thought it would be worth a try since I'm in college and its budget time lol 

I have a dreeaaaaam ?

If you are honestly thinking about going buy your tickets now, by the time the event gets closer ticket availability will get less and less. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

If you are honestly thinking about going buy your tickets now, by the time the event gets closer ticket availability will get less and less. 

To add to this, the prices might increase as well

Spoiler

Unless that's what you meant

On 3/4/2019 at 11:41 AM, lewdicrous said:

To add to this, the prices might increase as well

Reveal hidden contents

Unless that's what you meant

Not might, they will. I don't know the date, but I think it has slipped out (not really accidentally, just has not been announced all that formally)

I find it's always best to buy tickets in advance, even if your not sure you can make it. I bought a ticket to Sakuracon (a Seattle based anime convention) back when they were cheap, but will unfortunately not be able to make it. Given a number of events it is cheaper to buy early bird price tickets and missing some, rather than waiting till the month of the event when you know you can go and paying full price. This does assume that you go to a few events every year.

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

On 3/7/2019 at 1:39 AM, Justin_ said:

Not might, they will. I don't know the date, but I think it has slipped out (not really accidentally, just has not been announced all that formally)

I find it's always best to buy tickets in advance, even if your not sure you can make it. I bought a ticket to Sakuracon (a Seattle based anime convention) back when they were cheap, but will unfortunately not be able to make it. Given a number of events it is cheaper to buy early bird price tickets and missing some, rather than waiting till the month of the event when you know you can go and paying full price. This does assume that you go to a few events every year.

April 19th the prices increase, then again on Jun 30th. :( 

At this rate though, we'll be sold out by April 19th lol.