Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FPScanada

Friend/Team For BYOC at LTX

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey everybody, I was just wondering if there was anyone going to the LTX BYOC alone or with friends that would wanna sit together and maybe play on the same CS/DOTA/whatevergame  team. I can even send you pics to prove im not super greasy or anything haha, I live pretty close to where the event is hosted and just don't have any friends going to the BYOC part and don't want to play alone.

If I can somehow scoop a BYOC ticket I'm def down to hang dude. Even if not, we'll be hanging in a well ventilated area... like outdoors 🔥

I'm coming from Chicago. So if you live in that area I could def use some of your local insight for my trip. 

Maybe they'd feel more comfortable if you were super greasy; if they are too, they'd feel better about themselves ;)

5 hours ago, ScrappeyDP said:

If I can somehow scoop a BYOC ticket I'm def down to hang dude. Even if not, we'll be hanging in a well ventilated area... like outdoors 🔥

I'm coming from Chicago. So if you live in that area I could def use some of your local insight for my trip. 

What do you want to know? 😛

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I'm staying in Vancouver from the 24th till 1st of August, so if you want hangout before or after the LTX/BYOC I'm down for it.

Anyway, about the BYOC.. would love to have some people to sit next to and do some teaming up or even just some friendly banter.

If you guys up to it we can definitely make sure to select seats next to each other.

I am coming from Seattle up to LTX for the BYOC. I am going solo as well and would love to get to know some people. and of course play a few games as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

On 2/23/2019 at 3:11 AM, FPScanada said:

Hey everybody, I was just wondering if there was anyone going to the LTX BYOC alone or with friends that would wanna sit together and maybe play on the same CS/DOTA/whatevergame  team. I can even send you pics to prove im not super greasy or anything haha, I live pretty close to where the event is hosted and just don't have any friends going to the BYOC part and don't want to play alone.

You live close to the event? So we can all come stay with you. lol.

Case: Corsair Carbide 275R CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Motherboard: Asus-Tuf B450M-Plus Memory: Corsair-Vengeance LPX Storage: WD Blue Desktop 1TB Graphics NVIDIA-Geforce GTX 1050Ti PSU: Corsair-VS450 Monitors: ASUS VZ239H-W 23 inch keyboard: Rosewill-Neon K51W Mouse: Razer-Lancehead Tournament Edition RGB Lighting: Airgoo