mgit ad malware. need help.

Go to solution Solved by Dalbaa,

think i fixed it. just removed every extension the native chrome extentions, addblock, kaspersky everything and so far it actually amazingly worked. Can't believe i went through all that trouble. 

But thanks Dave Macaulay and TempestCatto for the help. :) 

I could really use some help somehow i got mgit on my pc (w10) and i just can't get rid of it. For clarification mgit is a legit ad company who serve a lot of the ads on the internet but somehow their ad malware seems to be legal??? 

i've attached screenshots of how it works

1) ad notifications keep randomly popping up in the bottom right side of the screen on top of games, videos and so on.

2) adding ads under the first native google ad links and above the regular links to whatever you've searched for. those links lead to a seperate yahoo page with the ad. It can be really difficult to tell where the ads end at the legit pages start. 

I've got kaspersky and north vpn and tried total av and malwarebytes, all did fuck all to fix it... I'm running out of ideas to get rid of this plague short of reinstalling w10....

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. 

Udklip.PNG

Udklip.PNG

It may be an extension. Uninstall any extension you do not recognize in Chrome, Fire Fox, etc.

1 minute ago, TempestCatto said:

It may be an extension. Uninstall any extension you do not recognize in Chrome, Fire Fox, etc.

From what little i could find it is some sort of weaird extension to chrome, I removed anything i didn't recognize and it did absolutely nothing :( 

think i fixed it. just removed every extension the native chrome extentions, addblock, kaspersky everything and so far it actually amazingly worked. Can't believe i went through all that trouble. 

But thanks Dave Macaulay and TempestCatto for the help. :)