LTX 19 From United Kingdom

7 hours ago, BobbyPdue said:

Get there before 0800.  There will be a line.  I’ll be in one of the LTT shirts.  The food is awesome there I’ve had it for the past three mornings. 

0725 I’m up and on my way.

0745 I’m in line and waiting to get in. The line is getting long, but I’m getting a table for four.  

Im at the back and not going get in for the first set of people. Then apparently 40 min wait

CPU: i5 3570
Mobo: P8Z77-V LK
Drives: 1TB 850 Evo,1TB 840 Evo
Graphics Card: 970 Strix

8 hours ago, BobbyPdue said:

Get there before 0800.  There will be a line.  I’ll be in one of the LTT shirts.  The food is awesome there I’ve had it for the past three mornings. 

0725 I’m up and on my way.

0745 I’m in line and waiting to get in. The line is getting long, but I’m getting a table for four.  

i had no wifi, jet lagged and terrible hotel experiencee, at any rate...

the line is real at Jam Cafè, i wasnt sure if i should go in or wait, waiting though was deffo a can't do, so decided to head to Timmy's on Abbot street, in the back of Jam's

feel free to check in if you like, will be staying till 10 i think...i'll be in an overwatch grey top with an orange strip..

otherwise see you at LTX ?

Jet lag is no joke. I got here early enough to get over it, luckily.  I didn’t check my e-mail or anything since Saturday morning.  So sorry I didn’t check until just now I hope you had a great time. We got a table for four, but without telling anyone what we were wearing no one would know if they could come in and find us.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, Spartan256 said:

Im at the back and not going get in for the first set of people. Then apparently 40 min wait 

I'm so glad you were wearing an LTT shirt.  Hope you liked the North American version of a biscuit.