I need help with wifi band

I've bought new wireless headphones (KYGO) for my Huawei P10 Lite mate. The problem is that my wifi is slow as hell when i  use them. I figured that it has something to do with my wifi band beeing on same frequency as my Bluetooth (2.4GHz) so i want to change either the Wi-Fi's band or Bluetooth to 5Ghz but i would prefer to do it over the phone

Bluetooth and 2,4Ghz wifi can coexist without problems. The issue is a crowded 2,4 band where no one can find room :D 

You cannot do much about the Bluetooth as its fixed to ~2.4 and uses 1Mhz channels ranging from 0 to 80 (at least older versions, dunno for sure about the newest standard)

You will need to scan your area with a Wifi scanner on your phone to see where the most room is. Put the Wifi in that channel and you should be good. (on the router)

You cannot change the Bluetooth band as its fixed to 2.4GHz, I would suggest switching your Wi-Fi to 5 GHz. 

You can change the band of your router using phone, A quick search with your model number and switch to 5GHz will sure help.

Have you tried using your headphones and phone closer to your router?  To make sure it isn't a range issue?  Do some speed testing and try to optimize your wifi coverage as the headphones shouldn't be having a large impact on good wifi.

12 hours ago, LogicWeasel said:

Have you tried using your headphones and phone closer to your router?  To make sure it isn't a range issue?  Do some speed testing and try to optimize your wifi coverage as the headphones shouldn't be having a large impact on good wifi.

Its a problem with bands the range has nothing to do with it. This problem becoming more and more commen with wireless tech