Some Build Advice

3 minutes ago, Charlie23 said:

Okay change made, and it is less expensive which is even better

scrapping the sleeved cables as the cables are already black from that psu

cpu change made too. 

Is that a atx board  and case or matx (matx i smaller i think)

is there a huge differnece between the two price and perfomence. if it is not then don't really care.

I hope this config will be good for several years. don't need to upgrade soon i hope.

the mb511 rgb is ATX, but would still be able to fit matx or mitx too (yes, matx is smaller, if you want a smaller case you could get a q300l for example)

you mean the bazooka? matx

it really depends, for some it will last longer, but the am4 socket will get chips untill 2020, so you have a solid upgrade path

5 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

the mb511 rgb is ATX, but would still be able to fit matx or mitx too (yes, matx is smaller, if you want a smaller case you could get a q300l for example)

you mean the bazooka? matx

it really depends, for some it will last longer, but the am4 socket will get chips untill 2020, so you have a solid upgrade path

yeah i would like a smaller case, so this one it is:

https://pclinkshop.co.za/shop/components/cooler-master-masterbox-q300l-micro-atx-desktop-chassis/?utm_source=Click&utm_medium=Channel&utm_campaign=Google_ZA&SFDRREF=SFDR_289377915&ptcid=13178_617_341865090&gclid=Cj0KCQiAtbnjBRDBARIsAO3zDl_S11ZlhnIWFTiF3bvKeGJpif4_x3OqeNGoekYb9cs8l_4S2d1pS1caAktNEALw_wcB

beacause i don't see why i need such a big case if i have 1 gpu and no need for a huge mobo. 

I am mostly not interested in the very latest of games so i will be good for a while, i think the latest game I want i think is GTA 5.

3 minutes ago, Charlie23 said:

yeah i would like a smaller case, so this one it is:

https://pclinkshop.co.za/shop/components/cooler-master-masterbox-q300l-micro-atx-desktop-chassis/?utm_source=Click&utm_medium=Channel&utm_campaign=Google_ZA&SFDRREF=SFDR_289377915&ptcid=13178_617_341865090&gclid=Cj0KCQiAtbnjBRDBARIsAO3zDl_S11ZlhnIWFTiF3bvKeGJpif4_x3OqeNGoekYb9cs8l_4S2d1pS1caAktNEALw_wcB

beacause i don't see why i need such a big case if i have 1 gpu and no need for a huge mobo. 

I am mostly not interested in the very latest of games so i will be good for a while, i think the latest game I want i think is GTA 5.

i would suggest checking with pcpartpicker.com to validate everything fits. 

btw, if you do feel the need for a bigger motherboard, around q2 the q500l comes out, which is around the same size, but can fit bigger motherboards

23 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

i would suggest checking with pcpartpicker.com to validate everything fits. 

btw, if you do feel the need for a bigger motherboard, around q2 the q500l comes out, which is around the same size, but can fit bigger motherboards

Okay will do

34 minutes ago, Charlie23 said:

Okay will do

I found a whoopsie:

It says i need another 3.5" bay. so maybe i should up the size on one drive or get a pair of diffrent size drives 2.5" and 3.5"

On 2/21/2019 at 8:27 PM, Charlie23 said:

I found a whoopsie:

It says i need another 3.5" bay. so maybe i should up the size on one drive or get a pair of diffrent size drives 2.5" and 3.5"

should i be looking into the new 1660?