Final Compatibility Checks! (Help Appreciated)

Hello, I would first just like to say what an amazing platform this and that all the users have helped me out so much during my learning and building process. I am almost done and would love to get it checked by the experts here just to see if all my parts are compatible and things like if my power supply is sufficient enough for my CPU etc... :)

Here is my list: https://secure.newegg.com/global/tr-en/Wishlist/SharedWishlistDetail?ID=nqS9TA3AZAA%3d&&cm_mmc=snc-email-_-sr-_-wishlist-nqS9TA3AZAA%3d-_-02/19/2019

Thank you so much I really appreciate you taking your time to read this and help out.

PS. I know SSD are important but right now my budget is tight and I will hopefully get one soon.

2 minutes ago, zoni said:

Hello, I would first just like to say what an amazing platform this and that all the users have helped me out so much during my learning and building process. I am almost done and would love to get it checked by the experts here just to see if all my parts are compatible and things like if my power supply is sufficient enough for my CPU etc... :)

Here is my list: https://secure.newegg.com/global/tr-en/Wishlist/SharedWishlistDetail?ID=nqS9TA3AZAA%3d&&cm_mmc=snc-email-_-sr-_-wishlist-nqS9TA3AZAA%3d-_-02/19/2019

Thank you so much I really appreciate you taking your time to read this and help out.

PS. I know SSD are important but right now my budget is tight and I will hopefully get one soon.

I can do better for the same price one minute

6 minutes ago, zoni said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($308.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($128.90 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($240.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.08 @ Newegg Business) 
Video Card: Asus - Radeon RX 570 4 GB ROG STRIX Video Card  ($134.90 @ OutletPC) 
Case: NZXT - H500 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($78.90 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1005.74
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-02-19 18:18 EST-0500

6 minutes ago, zoni said:

Hopefully you can get the extra 50?

What are you going to use the PC for, and is there a reason for only buying from Newegg?

:)

5 minutes ago, django_keyes said:

Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($128.90 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($240.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.08 @ Newegg Business) 
Video Card: Asus - Radeon RX 570 4 GB ROG STRIX Video Card  ($134.90 @ OutletPC) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($78.90 @ OutletPC) 

the strix b450 is really bad

OP: heres a better list, for exactly 1000$. BTW: do you really need 32GB of ram?

BTW: the gaming pro carbon is a direct upgrade from the tomahawk.

Just now, Firewrath9 said:

the strix b450 is really bad

OP: heres a better list, for exactly 1000$. BTW: do you really need 32GB of ram?

BTW: the gaming pro carbon is a direct upgrade from the tomahawk.

Strix is bad? Idk I have been pushing mine with a 4.3GHZ oc since the launch no issues

2 hours ago, django_keyes said:

Strix is bad? Idk I have been pushing mine with a 4.3GHZ oc since the launch no issues

well you are running a 6c in a case with good airflow, a 8 core is a pretty big stepup, and if the case doesn't have as much airflow, or is running an AIO instead of a tower, then temps might rise.

1 minute ago, Firewrath9 said:

well you are running a 6c in a case with good airflow, a 8 core is a pretty big stepup, and if the case doesn't have as much airflow, or is running an AIO instead of a tower, then temps might rise.

yes but just plan your airflow right and dont be an idiot idk the thing wont catch on fire, vrms can run at over 125 degrees Celsius 

12 hours ago, seon123 said:

What are you going to use the PC for, and is there a reason for only buying from Newegg?

I am planning to do 3D modelling in 3Ds Max with the corona renderer. And I am ordering from Newegg due to the fact that I am currently abroad in Turkey and need to order parts from a really reliable seller which in Newegg in my mind. So where else would I go to get all my parts from one place and do they have warranties etc?

Thanks.

12 hours ago, django_keyes said:

Thank you very much, however the position I am in I need to order from newegg and some of these parts are either (1.) out of stock or (2.) just more expensive then my current parts. If have some spare time I would love to hear your thoughts on the compatibility and the "balanced-ness?" of my build haha.

Thanks.