Help setting up Behringer Q802 in Ableton

I have recently acquired a Behringer Q802 USB Mixer and i want to use it to record audio in ableton live 10. I have no idea what i need to do in ableton to start recording from it. I already have the ASIO drivers installed. I have poked around in the audio devices under abletons preferences but i cant see my mixer in there. Maybe Im just being dumb. Any help with getting the mixer to show up in ableton so i can record from it would be much appreciated. I am a beginner with all this audio stuff so please forgive and silly mistakes. Thank you in advance

8 minutes ago, RobbinM said:

Maybe this is of any help:

Thanks for the reply but this isn't really what I'm looking for. I really need to know how to set up the mixer to take audio from an input, say a synthesizer a guitar and a mic, and then send that over USB to record in abelton. I have everything setup on the board but i need to know how to configure everything in ableton and get the recording set up on that side. Thanks for the help though

Does windows recognize the mixer as an audio playback/recording device?

No signature found

8 hours ago, RobbinM said:

Does windows recognize the mixer as an audio playback/recording device?

Yes, I can play audio through the mixer and it is recognised as an input in the settings app.