Wtf ASUS?

I've recently purchased the ROG P348Q Monitor and the ROG Strix Flare Keyboard (Like $900 and $150 btw), and I have to say, I'm disappointed. About two months after using for the first time, the monitor has a dead pixel and the keyboard won't consistently hold keystrokes (i.e. trying to hold SHIFT to sprint in HL2 or holding E to revive my friend in Apex Legends). As a more "premium" brand, with prices to match, I'm kinda mad that this happened. I was initially very happy with both--the monitor is awesome, with one of the best LCD panels I've ever seen, and the keyboard made me love typing again, even more than when I got my Surface Laptop. support says there has to be 3-5 dead pixels to RMA the monitor, and I really don't want to have to send my keyboard back, especially when I'm sure the same thing will happen again. What was really interesting was the timing--I got the monitor a few days before the keyboard, and it got the dead pixel a few days before the keyboard started not working right. Anyone else have this issue/any solutions besides RMAing them or living with it? I've tried a stuck pixel remover, but I'm gonna run another all night tonight, but idk about the keyboard.

Every brand can have day-1 issues. Or you could have lesser quality brand provide best experience possible. I would RMA keyboard and do it as many times as needed to get working one. That's what I did with MS Sidewinder X6 years ago. 3rd one lasted until I switched to mech (Ducky). The monitor is much more annoying. If the pixel is in place where it notably annoying, then you could argue with support since it's so new monitor. Some brands have 0-dead pixel policy for first 30-90 days.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

My office uses LG 4k monitor that cost no less the $3500 we still got 4 dead pixels in the first year, my boss called the LG's rep he had to come down confirm we had more then 3 dead pixels and give a receipt and wait 3 months till they sent us new ones and replace them for us. 

In Darkness We Seek A Light, In Light We Seek The Darkness.

Dennis Cromwell. 

With Questions We Seek An Answer, With A Answer We Seek Out More Questions.

My Interpretation. 

4 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Every brand can have day-1 issues. Or you could have lesser quality brand provide best experience possible. I would RMA keyboard and do it as many times as needed to get working one. That's what I did with MS Sidewinder X6 years ago. 3rd one lasted until I switched to mech (Ducky). The monitor is much more annoying. If the pixel is in place where it notably annoying, then you could argue with support since it's so new monitor. Some brands have 0-dead pixel policy for first 30-90 days.

Interestingly enough, then keyboard problem stopped, at least for now... if it happens again I'll RMA it. It's a hassle, but I'd rather have a quality product than a broken one ofc