Will there be a big bottleneck?

NoahN.
Go to solution Solved by NinJake,

You'll be fine. Also hends=hence, small ssd=2.5" drive, big hdd=3.5" drive.

Have you already purchased these parts? Either way, enjoy your PC!

1 minute ago, 1kv said:

I would recommend an Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO (if it's available). It got released about two weeks ago and as far as I can tell, it's a great cooler for the money.

I can recommend the hyper d92, fairly decent air cooler and with a good price, ($40) I’ve done some crazy overclocking with it on a fx 8350

1 minute ago, Juniiii said:

I can recommend the hyper d92, fairly decent air cooler and with a good price, ($40) I’ve done some crazy overclocking with it on a fx 8350

Hyper D92 isn't too bad for overclocking, so I would definitely consider that as well.

Scythe Mugen 5 and Thermalright Macho Rev. B are also great coolers for the money.

Just now, Juniiii said:

@JuniiiiThe CPU that I have right now is the fx 8350 that you just mentioned. Should I try and overclock that as a "test" before overclocking the new one once it arrives?

Just now, NoahN. said:

@JuniiiiThe CPU that I have right now is the fx 8350 that you just mentioned. Should I try and overclock that as a "test" before overclocking the new one once it arrives?

Yea sure, the FX 8350 is a nice CPU to overclock, easy too, watch a video on simple overclocking then watch a video on how to reset bios if it fails. (Btw this is done by taking out the CMOS battery, the little silver thing on the motherboard as most would call it. Pretty shiny and hard to miss, use a butter knife or spreader to help you take it out)

Yea sure, the FX 8350 is a nice CPU to overclock, easy too, watch a video on simple overclocking then watch a video on how to reset bios if it fails. (Btw this is done by taking out the CMOS battery, the little silver thing on the motherboard as most would call it. Pretty shiny and hard to miss, use a butter knife or spreader to help you take it out)

may I just ask why I have to remove that for it to work? @Juniiii

Just now, NoahN. said:

may I just ask why I have to remove that for it to work? @Juniiii

Say your overclock fails and your system won’t boot, nothing to be scared of. The setting for that bad overclock is saved onto your bios and your bios is always powered by a little battery, if that battery dies out your bios would keep resetting. If you take it the battery and wait 1 minute while all the other power sources are unplugged, it will reset the settings, and you can put the battery back in btw. Overclocking isn’t as scary as described and sounds, just really time consuming. 

Say your overclock fails and your system won’t boot, nothing to be scared of. The setting for that bad overclock is saved onto your bios and your bios is always powered by a little battery, if that battery dies out your bios would keep resetting. If you take it the battery and wait 1 minute while all the other power sources are unplugged, it will reset the settings, and you can put the battery back in btw. Overclocking isn’t as scary as described and sounds, just really time consuming. 

Ahhhh;)  though I had to take it out and leave it out. It didn't make sense in my head, so thanks for clearing it up! I will have to take a day off in the weekend and just read up on overclocking, then I'll begin the process.

Yes it will bottle neck because you lack RGB. Without RGB, your GPU, CPU, and ram are all hold back at the circuit level. You need to go and buy the best RGB out there for your PC. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Just now, NoahN. said:

Ahhhh;)  though I had to take it out and leave it out. It didn't make sense in my head, so thanks for clearing it up! I will have to take a day off in the weekend and just read up on overclocking, then I'll begin the process.

If you have any issues or questions just pm me

Just now, wasab said:

Yes it will bottle neck because you lack RGB. Without RGB, your GPU, CPU, and ram are all hold back at the circuit level. You need to go and buy the best RGB out there for your PC. 

Shhhh don’t listen to him. ??

Just now, Juniiii said:

If you have any issues or questions just pm me

thank you ;)

2 minutes ago, wasab said:

Don't worry @wasabThis is gonna be my setup when I' done ;)

Screenshot_23.png

8 minutes ago, NoahN. said:

Don't worry @wasabThis is gonna be my setup when I' done ;)

Screenshot_23.png

The black GPU angers me.

2 minutes ago, Juniiii said:

The black GPU angers me.

Scraped the old design, was ugly anyways. Now this! This is better 

Screenshot_24.png