I want to download TV series

fastcar123

I want to get digital downloads for TV series, Cartoons mainly because I'm ultimately a kid at heart.

Before I go forward here, I don't want illegal downloads: They aren't good quality, they can be complicated to obtain, and mainly I actually do enjoy the shows I want to buy and want to support the creators.

I currently have Hulu as my only source of TV. They are terrible at uploading the latest content.

Im looking for 

-Avatar the last airbender (one of my all time favorites)

-The Legend of Korra (seen some, like it)

-Steven Universe

-Adventure time

I've looked for the individual shows on the internet but its actually surprisingly difficult to find whole seasons for sale in 1080p that aren't on DVDs or Blurays 

What do you guys think? 

36 minutes ago, fastcar123 said:

I want to get digital downloads for TV series, Cartoons mainly because I'm ultimately a kid at heart.

Before I go forward here, I don't want illegal downloads: They aren't good quality, they can be complicated to obtain, and mainly I actually do enjoy the shows I want to buy and want to support the creators.

I currently have Hulu as my only source of TV. They are terrible at uploading the latest content.

Im looking for 

-Avatar the last airbender (one of my all time favorites)

-The Legend of Korra (seen some, like it)

-Steven Universe

-Adventure time

I've looked for the individual shows on the internet but its actually surprisingly difficult to find whole seasons for sale in 1080p that aren't on DVDs or Blurays 

What do you guys think? 

You could try Netflix with a VPN, Avatar is on Netflix Canada.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

1 minute ago, Raskolnikov said:

You could try Netflix with a VPN, Avatar is on Netflix Canada.

Really? I had Netflix at one point. it had the same problem as hulu; not uploading content.

Wonder why it would be on Netflix Canada but not US. 

Either way wouldn't a VPN not mix too well with a video stream?

6 minutes ago, fastcar123 said:

Really? I had Netflix at one point. it had the same problem as hulu; not uploading content.

Wonder why it would be on Netflix Canada but not US. 

Either way wouldn't a VPN not mix too well with a video stream?

Because of rights, $. 

No never had a problem when it came to speed, with a paid one (PureVPN). However Netflix cracked down on VPNs since, don't know whether you need to get extra creative.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Just now, Raskolnikov said:

Because of rights, $. 

No never had a problem when it came to speed, with a paid one (PureVPN). However Netflix cracked down on VPNs since, don't know whether you need to get extra creative.

Well dang. 

It might not be worth it then to rebuy Netflix, and get a VPN if there's that chance that Netflix would just deny it anyway

Amazon sells lots of digital media. 

If you buy certain physical copies of things, it comes with a dedicated disk to copy to your computer. 

15 hours ago, fastcar123 said:

Well dang. 

It might not be worth it then to rebuy Netflix, and get a VPN if there's that chance that Netflix would just deny it anyway

Most of the VPN providers offer a free trial period with money back guarantee. There are several websites with lists of different region Netflix content around the world. 

I would suggest checking them out if they have the content you are looking for, and then trying some VPN providers for free to connect to the server you need. Good options seem to be: Surfshark, PIA, ExpressVPN.