If you had one wish...

Galion

What would you wish for? 

Me, I'm going wish for a time machine, so I can go back to 1981 August 28 to kill my dad, 2days before he meets my mom. 

It probably won't affect the world but my mom won't have to suffer for 14yrs,and don't have to see my mom cry alone as a kid. 

So what would you wish for? 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

7 minutes ago, Galion said:

What would you wish for? 

Me, I'm going wish for a time machine, so I can go back to 1981 August 28 to kill my dad, 2days before he meets my mom. 

It probably won't affect the world but my mom won't have to suffer for 14yrs,and don't have to see my mom cry alone as a kid. 

So what would you wish for? 

you just created a paradox. if you killed your father, you wouldn't have been born, and if you hadn't been born, you couldn't go back in time to kill him.

as for me, probably the ability to shapeshift

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 minutes ago, Arika S said:

you just created a paradox. if you killed your father, you wouldn't have been born, and if you hadn't been born, you couldn't go back in time to kill him.

Not really, as long I pump him full of bullets of the same time line even if I don't exist the bullets in his body will. 

Even if I fade out of existence it'll still be worth it. 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

1 minute ago, Galion said:

Not really, as long I pump him full of bullets of the same time line even if I don't exist the bullets in his body will. 

Even if I fade out of existence it'll still be worth it. 

but im saying, if he dies at any point before your birth then you wouldn't have been born to go back and kill him

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

6 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Shape shift? Sweet who would you become? 

Elvis? MJ? Trump? 

Best Value Build List

I would wish for the ability to corrupt other people's wishes.

15 minutes ago, Galion said:

You succeed in traveling back in time to kill him. Only you cannot go back to the present. You decide to live out your days in that timeline and 2 days after you kill your father you meet a young attractive lady and end up marrying her. She's your mother and you give birth to yourself, who in the future travels back in time to kill you before you meet your mother/wife.

9 minutes ago, Arika S said:

You can shapeshift, but society treats you and your shapeshifting abilities how a trump supporter treats transgender persons. There's also religious groups that campaign against your existence and try to send you to Bible camp to cure your shapeshifting.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

36 minutes ago, Arika S said:

The best ability ever. 

So versatile id ask for it aswell

23 minutes ago, Spotty said:

There's also religious groups that campaign against your existence and try to send you to Bible camp to cure your shapeshifting. 

that's when i shapeshift into Lucifer and freak them right the hell out

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

4 minutes ago, Arika S said:

that's when i shapeshift into Lucifer and freak them right the hell out confirm their suspicions that shapeshifting is the devils work, and promptly get attacked by a bunch of 60 year old ladies

ftfy

27 minutes ago, Spotty said:

She's your mother and you give birth to yourself

I just re-read my earlier post and realised I corrupted his wish in a far worse manner than I intended. That was meant to be "and you father yourself", but I think I like this version better.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

I would wish for the ability to corrupt other people's wishes.

You succeed in traveling back in time to kill him. Only you cannot go back to the present. You decide to live out your days in that timeline and 2 days after you kill your father you meet a young attractive lady and end up marrying her. She's your mother and you give birth to yourself, who in the future travels back in time to kill you before you meet your mother/wife.

After I kill him I'll end myself as well, I'll never let his genes survive in this world. 

Best Value Build List