Can you connect a rgb and a normal fan to the same fan splitter

Help can you connect a normal fan and an rgb fan to the same fan splitter I am using 2 aer p fans that came with my Nzxt h200 not i I am planning on switching one of them out for a aer rgb 120mm fan but my motherboard only has 2 fan headers so I’m using a splitter for the aer p fans can I still control the rgb on the rgb fan if I get it

22 minutes ago, TechnocyborgCat LUl said:

Help can you connect a normal fan and an rgb fan to the same fan splitter I am using 2 aer p fans that came with my Nzxt h200 not i I am planning on switching one of them out for a aer rgb 120mm fan but my motherboard only has 2 fan headers so I’m using a splitter for the aer p fans can I still control the rgb on the rgb fan if I get it

The RGB and fan control are completely independent, for the AER fans the RGB control is done by their own system the Hue +.

4 hours ago, TechnocyborgCat LUl said:

But can I still control the fans rgb

Depends. If you are getting another Aer fan, then you need splitter to get it to use same RGB with other fans. If you are getting something else, or are fine by using another control system, you can connect fan directly to mobo.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yes I know but can I still control the rgb fan if I hook up to the same splitter as a non rgb fan I only have 2 fan header on my itx motherboard one cpu header and 1 system fan