Where to plug Pump and Radiatior Fans on x58

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
13 minutes ago, Sreeni99 said:

So i have the Asus P6X58D-E and i want to buy my first liqued cooling unit for my x5670. But i'm not actually sure where to plug in the fans/pump of the Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240.
I have 3 case fans in my PC and i am using the be Quiet! Silent Base 600 which has a small fan controller at the front for all the case fans.

Appreciating every response.

For the pump I always recommend the CPU header as it will give you a warning if it were to fail, as for the fans depending on the AIO some will have built in connections if not you can wire it for the other chassis headers available on the board. 

So i have the Asus P6X58D-E and i want to buy my first liqued cooling unit for my x5670. But i'm not actually sure where to plug in the fans/pump of the Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240.
I have 3 case fans in my PC and i am using the be Quiet! Silent Base 600 which has a small fan controller at the front for all the case fans.

AcroRd32_2019-01-02_00-30-28.png

13 minutes ago, Sreeni99 said:

For the pump I always recommend the CPU header as it will give you a warning if it were to fail, as for the fans depending on the AIO some will have built in connections if not you can wire it for the other chassis headers available on the board. 

Ok thank you, that was very helpful to me. I have one more question though, what silent case below 100$ can you recommend for this AIO? Do you think the Silent Base 600 is fine?

2 hours ago, Sreeni99 said:

Ok thank you, that was very helpful to me. I have one more question though, what silent case below 100$ can you recommend for this AIO? Do you think the Silent Base 600 is fine?

The silent base 600 is pretty good, another good option would be the Define R6.