kraken v2 or hyperX cloud pro

Chroma_14
Go to solution Solved by Crunken,
22 minutes ago, Chroma_14 said:

So the mic on my current headset broke , and i am currently planning to get a new one...

the best deals i found in my country were the HyperX cloud pro silver ( new edition ) for 69$ , and the Razer kraken pro V2 for 89$ 

i watched reviews on the kraken and the mic/audio sounds great , however the HyperX cloud audio sounds great but i couldn't find a proper review/soundtest on the mic and i reallyy care about the mic quality

help me...

I personally use a paior of HyperX cloud 2's and i've been for years, they have great sound in them and the mic is alright, haven't used the kraken pro V2 but i know a lot of people do. i think they're probably about the same (only slight differences)

if you're just using them to talk with people the mics are good on both. if you want to get higher quality audio there are a lot of standalone mics, such as modmic which you attach to your headset and isn't too expensive or desktop microphones which have good quality but usually are more expensive. There are some really good desktop mics for under like 50$ though

So the mic on my current headset broke , and i am currently planning to get a new one...

the best deals i found in my country were the HyperX cloud pro silver ( new edition ) for 69$ , and the Razer kraken pro V2 for 89$ 

i watched reviews on the kraken and the mic/audio sounds great , however the HyperX cloud audio sounds great but i couldn't find a proper review/soundtest on the mic and i reallyy care about the mic quality

help me...

22 minutes ago, Chroma_14 said:

help me...

I personally use a paior of HyperX cloud 2's and i've been for years, they have great sound in them and the mic is alright, haven't used the kraken pro V2 but i know a lot of people do. i think they're probably about the same (only slight differences)

if you're just using them to talk with people the mics are good on both. if you want to get higher quality audio there are a lot of standalone mics, such as modmic which you attach to your headset and isn't too expensive or desktop microphones which have good quality but usually are more expensive. There are some really good desktop mics for under like 50$ though