External peripherals devices not detected

Awsomnes

So here is the deal, Im using a soundblaster kratos s3 and a razer kraken v2 pro. Both of them work just fine, sound is good and everything's ok. But when I check the sound settings then neither of them are being detected seperately, I just see the realtek high defenition audio thingy. Same goes for the mic, my lenovo y700 internal mic and the razer mic arent detected seperately, they're also just one realtek high defenition. Normally i wouldnt care, but the problem is that whenever I wanna  for example record something then it sounds awful because its using the internal mic instead of the razer one, obviously i cant change which mic i want to use because of there just being the realtek high definition instead of both of them seperately. Im also using on of those 3.5mm double jack thingy, i tried using them without but it didnt make a difference. Im grateful for any help. Thank you!

Couple of pics showing what I mean.

sound 3.jpg

sound (2).jpg

sound.jpg

they are supposed to show up like that. Audio devices usually don't show up as "razer".. are anything else. It will just show as the software the audio devices are using

If thats the case then how do you change which mic is used? 

When you right click on a microphone input and go into properties, there's an option to listen to device and you can use that to determine which mic input you need to set as default

There are only two options, Default playback device and realtek high defenition audio. tested both of them and it makes no difference. Both use the internal mic :/

I see you have a splitter coming out of your 3.5m jack, have you checked your pc specs to make sure it has a combined mic/headphone port?

Ah nah that aint a splitter, it just makes two combined ports instead of one, and yes it has a combined port.

Its one of those things that you use when you want to use two speakers at the same time or something like that, aint no splitter.

I'm willing to bet that if you plug your headphones directly into that port, then disable the microphone array and enable the stereo mix on your recording tab, it will pick up your headset mic then. If it does and your headphones work fine, try adding the adapter into the mix, if your computer looses the mic input, the adapter is the problem

Fuck I just realised something, if I dont use the double port thing then yeah the mic works. But why is that so? Besides, thank you.

That adapter probably doesn't have mic pass-thru, check the end for 3 black stripes, not 2

It indeed only has 2 stripes, so what youre saying is in most likelyhood correct. Thank you, Ill look out for that next time i buy one of these. Again, tnx!