acpi bios error

I just bought a Ryzen 2200G, MSI B450M Mortar and 2x4G HyperX DDR4 for my dad to use as HTPC but I'm getting ACPI error when I try to install windows.

Do I have a bad motherboard or do I need to update the bios? Do I have bad RAM? How can I fix this?

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

Which version of Windows are you trying to install?  ACPI errors most likely refer to power management problems so what I would do first is to make sure that all your equipment is installed correctly with the correct power cords connected such as the 4, 6, or 8 pin power connector on the GPU.  Is the PSU powerful enough to handle all of your equipment?

10 hours ago, kb5zue said:

Which version of Windows are you trying to install?  ACPI errors most likely refer to power management problems so what I would do first is to make sure that all your equipment is installed correctly with the correct power cords connected such as the 4, 6, or 8 pin power connector on the GPU.  Is the PSU powerful enough to handle all of your equipment? 

I am trying to install Windows 7 from a flash drive, but it failed from DVD as well. The PSU is a Seasonic X-400FL powering 1 SSD, 2 HDD, 1 Bluray Disc Drive. It should be more than adequate.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

11 hours ago, kb5zue said:

I just updated the bios and it seems to have fixed the issue. However now it kills the mouse/keyboard on the windows install screen yet they work in the bios. Any suggestions?