DUAL-X vs TOXIC vs VAPOR-X

i am pretty sure that my next card will be a Sapphire R9  :lol:

but i am not sure what is the difference between the three types of coolers  :blush:

(and all three are truly "awesome" by the way)  :wub:

Sapphire Toxic

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

If you have a 750W or greater PSU then get the Sapphire Radeon TOXIC R9 280X. Otherwise get the Sapphire Radeon VAPOR-X R9 280X. You can't go wrong either way, Sapphire makes great AMD GPU's.

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans

thanks for the answers friends, i will go for the TOXIC then  ^_^

VAPOR-X if i can't reach it  :D 

and DUAL-X if i save $$  :lol:

I can't wait to see 290x TOXIC!

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Why would you need a 750W PSU for this?

I can't remember where I saw the power draw of the Toxic but evidently it wasn't as accurate since most of the newer reviews show it pulling 347W at load when OC'ed.

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans

I find the Sapphire Toxic to be over-priced and unnecessary frankly, the new Dual-X runs hotter than the 7970 Dual-X, Sapphire went with a new heatsink on the 280X that's substantially thinner than the one used in the 7970 Dual-X, so the card runs hotter and louder.

The Sapphire Vapor-X hits the sweet-spot, it's only marginally more expensive than the official list price for the 280X, it's the most aesthetically pleasing, has a backplate and a great cooler.