Blue Sun

jathor

I haven't done a build in a while, last one was a low end 1156 gaming rig, this is my new I7-3770k oc to 4.5ghz, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI r7950-twinfrozr3gd5 oc to 1100/1575, 8gb mushkin stiletto 1333 (gonna change that soon to 16 gb Dominator Platinums), Intel 120gb 520 series boot ssd, 2 x 1tb WD black (the one with all the programs installed has my old 32 gb corsair x32 ssd for caching), XFX 650w PSU (gonna put that one in my server and get either a Seasonic 860w platinum or corsair 860i 860w platinum), H80i, Silverstone Raven 03 case, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Blu Ray player and NZXT blue light strip (does anyone make purple light strips??? that would be freaking sweet, let me know). Hope you like it, give me some feedback :)

p.s. the psu, ram and corsair x32 ssd are from my old system

p.p.s a couple of the pictures were taken from my phone, please forgive the quality of those ones

http://imgur.com/a/LWvum#0

Your images are broken. I'd suggest using something such as Imgur and IMG tags.

Anyway, jut eBay or Amazon search "LED Purple Strip Molex" and you'll get a fair few results. :)

yeah, uploads seem to work only for a little while. anyways, i changed the link in the original post

also, for the led, i found a couple but I'm not convinced on the quality and/or colour

You'll struggle to find purple LED strips on eBay, they're nearly always blue.

yeah. btw, that video linus made on the uv strip, was that just the camera giving it a purple colour or is it actually shining purple + uv

yeah. btw, that video linus made on the uv strip, was that just the camera giving it a purple colour or is it actually shining purple + uv
UV stands for ultra violet, so basically our eyes aren't capable of seeing UV but the closest colour on the spectrum is violet (purple), and our eyes (and Linus' camera) see it as purple. We can only see the effects of UV after it reflects off something (the components of your computer)

yeah i knew about the uv not being visible but wasnt sure about the camera and the purple light, thats y i asked, thanks though