Anti Aliasing not working in GTA V

NickTheMajin

Is this a common problem? I remember it used to work on an older version of the game and my 780 but now with my 980ti/5930k it's having no effect. I'm running it at 8x and flipping between that and 4x and 0 with no difference in jaggies. The performance hit is there but not the quality gain. TXAA does nothing. FXAA just makes it blurry. DSR works but I don't like the effect. This is at 2560x1440. 

About to completely uninstall my drivers but since every other game works fine I don't have high hopes. 

Do you have any overridden settings in your NVIDIA settings for GTA V?

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

Do you have any overridden settings in your NVIDIA settings for GTA V?

No. Did a clean install of the drivers and it's still no good. 

No difference between no anti aliasing, 2x, 4x, 8x or TXAA. Even if I use DSR to 4k there are still jaggies everywhere. Gotta be the game. Every other game is fine. In GTA V it hits my framerate but does nothing. 

I had a similar problem in Crysis 3 where no matter which anti aliasing option I chose, I wasn't happy. But at least there I saw some difference being made between the options. Eventually settled on the maxed out TXAA option since the flickering is what bothers me so much. 

Fallout 4 and Witcher 3 are fantastic. No jaggies or flickering anywhere. Same with NBA 2k and FIFA.