Upgrade suggestions

layle1

Hey there, so I have had my pc for a while now and I think It's time to start upgrading parts. I'm open to all suggestions but I want to keep the budget at or under $400 but if it is really worth I'm willing to raise the budget a little bit.

Anyway here is what my current setup consist of

Processor: Amd FX 8320 black edition

Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0

Hard drives: 1 240GB SSD (don't remember the brand) and 1 2TB seagate HDD

Graphics card: Asus Radeon R9 270X 2GB

Power Supply: Ultra hybrid series 650W

Memory: 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury (I may be getting a good deal and this may change to 32GB soon)

Case: Ultra Etorque X1

Monitors: 2 Asus VN247

Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70

Mouse: some crappy logitech thing

Keep in mind I'm not trying to build a whole new rig just want to upgrade a part or two and would like your suggestion.

Thank you in advance!!! :lol:

Probably the most important thing in the gpu obviously, 390, 390x, 970, 980 whatever you choose, the other would be the cpu and motherboard, I like Skylake, it's shiny.

I7-6700k @ 4.8Ghz, EVGA Z170 Classified, Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8 32 GB, EVGA FTW+ ACX 2.0 GeForce GTX 980ti 6 GB x3, 2Tb WD Black x3, 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo, 400Gb Intel NVME PCIE SSD, Corsair RMx 850w 80+ Gold, Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Brown RGB, SteelSeries Sensei Raw

hey there, so I have had my pc for a while now and I think It's time to start upgrading parts. I'm open to all suggestions but I want to keep the budget at or under $400 but if it is really worth I'm willing to raise the budget a little bit.

Anyway here is what my current setup consist of

Processor: Amd FX 8320 black edition

Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0

Hard drives: 1 240GB SSD (don't remember the brand) and 1 2TB seagate HDD

Graphics card: Asus Radeon R9 270X 2GB

Power Supply: Ultra hybrid series 650W

Memory: 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury (I may be getting a good deal and this may change to 32GB soon)

Case: Ultra Etorque X1

Monitors: 2 Asus VN247

Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70

Mouse: some crappy logitech thing

Keep in mind I'm not trying to build a whole new rig just want to upgrade a part or two and would like your suggestion.

Thank you in advance!!! :lol:

I would go for a better mouse/case and wait for a new gpu down the road. but thats just my two cents

The only things I would change is the graphics card. I don't know about that PSU to comment. I don't know what budget you have but the best cards atm are 390/390x/980ti. The 970 and 980 are being made redundant by the 390/390x cards and the only card better than them is the 980ti IMO

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

You can upgrade the GPU to an R9 380X or an R9 390. If you think you want to upgrade your mouse to a better one then go ahead if you have the budget.

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5