DDR 4 Memory Choice?

Hi people, I've put together a build and I'm stuck with this last decision and need to order soon.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/QrV2Jx

I'm going with a skylake build with 16gb of DDR 4-3200 memory. The list above has the 6 memory options I'm considering (click show next to parametric selection).

So my question is basically are any of them better than the other, as they're all similar price points, and then is it best to go with the 2x8gb, or 4x4gb versions?

Thanks!

if you go skylake with 16GB ram, get a 2x8 kit of a lower speed, because in 99% of cases the speed wont matter a damn...

theres some advantages to specific kits (like vengeance LPX being low profile, to fit under tower coolers) other than that, most of it is just design choice at this point.

Ok, 2x8gb it is. Regarding the speed, I choose those as they're only like £30~ more than the ones running at 2133 so was negligible in the grand scheme of things.

Regarding size / aesthetics, its not really a concern either way as will be on water cooling and in a closed case.

My main concern is I did notice the sticks I listed have slightly different timings, but I know too little to be able to know if it makes much difference, so any thoughts or help on that front?

Cheers

Hi people, I've put together a build and I'm stuck with this last decision and need to order soon.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/QrV2Jx

I'm going with a skylake build with 16gb of DDR 4-3200 memory. The list above has the 6 memory options I'm considering (click show next to parametric selection).

So my question is basically are any of them better than the other, as they're all similar price points, and then is it best to go with the 2x8gb, or 4x4gb versions?

Thanks!

Before anything, a question: do you even need 3200mhz? Now, don't get me wrong, there are people (like me) that actually use programs which greatly benefit from faster RAM, but those are a very small percentage of users. Your average Joe is very likely to not have a use for it; and in that case, do as @manikyath said.

If you DO need, it, however, prioritize 2x8. Then, the lower latency. Then, get the prettiest / cheapest of the bunch.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!