Building a computer on 500€ budget

Hello!

So my birthday is in a few days and I plan to build a new gaming PC for myself, my whole life I was gaming on PC and I really loved it, mostly I had only laptops which kinda sucked on gaming, so I had to play everything on low settings to achieve some playable frame rates. So I decided to get a new gaming PC to achieve some more playable frame rates on 1080p with mediumish settings and I hope that's gonna be possible with this budget.

So this is what I have right now:

S0gbtlG.png

Sorry for not using PCPartPicker, but for some reason PCPartPicker doesn't always recognize this shop (mindfactory.de) which is one of the best e-shops in Germany, anyways, it's not about the shop. So what do you think? Can this build play the games on 60fps on 1080p on medium~ settings? I would like to play games like: League of Legends, Fallout 4, GTA 5, CS:GO, Skyrim, Minecraft, Path of Exile, Brawlhalla, TF2 and other awesome games, but I think Fallout 4 would be the most demanding here, or maybe GTA 5, idk tho.

So what are you thoughts? If you have any changes or just an opinion, please write it down, if you could find other parts it would be awesome if you would find them on http://mindfactory.de

Thank you!

inb4 change cpu to intel 

I don't think it's worth to do that on this budget, if I would have more money, I would go for i5, but imo, i3 just isn't worth to go for this budget.

EDIT: Just found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_15dUbpaOA

Could I achieve same framerates even though I use fx-6300 and not fx-8320?

I don't think it's worth to do that on this budget, if I would have more money, I would go for i5, but imo, i3 just isn't worth to go for this budget.

EDIT: Just found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_15dUbpaOA

Could I achieve same framerates even though I use fx-6300 and not fx-8320?

you have an OS right? or will you use ubuntu? and really man idk much about the FX series CPU's 

you have an OS right? or will you use ubuntu? and really man idk much about the FX series CPU's 

Yes, I do have an OS, I have Windows 8.1 and I'm gonna upgrade it to 10.

well, seeing how you already broke your budget by €70... if you CAN afford a better CPU, you might as well, but at that budget the 6300 is probably the best option. A Pentium G3258 has much better single threaded performance, but you won't be able to play some modern titles (I suspect that trend will continue) that require four cores.

As for the OS, if you want Windows, softwarehexe sells old Dell OEM Windows 7 for €20 or so. It will be tied to your motherboard, so you can't install it on another system later on, but it's 20 bucks so eh. You'll have to be mildly savvy though. 

Also, please follow your threads (top right), so you get a notification when someone replies! :)

well, seeing how you already broke your budget by €70... if you CAN afford a better CPU, you might as well, but at that budget the 6300 is probably the best option. A Pentium G3258 has much better single threaded performance, but you won't be able to play some modern titles (I suspect that trend will continue) that require four cores.

As for the OS, if you want Windows, softwarehexe sells old Dell OEM Windows 7 for €20 or so. It will be tied to your motherboard, so you can't install it on another system later on, but it's 20 bucks so eh. You'll have to be mildly savvy though. 

Also, please follow your threads (top right), so you get a notification when someone replies! :)

Thanks for the tip about following, done.

Well, the budget is 500€ before buying the monitor and mouse and keyboard, so with all the stuff I have about 600€ to spend, so I guess my question is can I tweak this build to be better at gaming and basic stuff on 500€ budget? And is this build good?

PcPartPicker has Mindfactory.de...

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

PcPartPicker has Mindfactory.de...

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor (€190.54 @ Mindfactory)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-D2V Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (€57.84 @ Mindfactory)

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (€47.72 @ Mindfactory)

Storage: Hitachi Travelstar Z5K500 500GB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive (€58.32 @ Mindfactory)

Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card (€120.78 @ Mindfactory)

Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case (€52.49 @ Mindfactory)

Power Supply: Corsair VS 350W ATX Power Supply (€41.32 @ Mindfactory)

Total: €569.01

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-28 10:54 CET+0100

Well not every part even appears over there and I have no idea why. Plus the shipping is really wrong, you don't have to play 7.99€ for all the parts, it's only 7.99€ for the whole package that you buy.

Talking about this build, is it better than mine?

EDIT: Just checked some benchmarks, r9 270x is better than GTX 750ti and the FX-6300 is worse than i5, but still, GPU is what matters the most.

Well not every part even appears over there and I have no idea why. Plus the shipping is really wrong, you don't have to play 7.99€ for all the parts, it's only 7.99€ for the whole package that you buy.

Talking about this build, is it better than mine?

EDIT: Just checked some benchmarks, r9 270x is better than GTX 750ti and the FX-6300 is worse than i5, but still, GPU is what matters the most.

The 270x outperforms the 750ti by a noticable amount. However, that i5 will pretty much wreck the 6300 in everything. Personally, I'd maybe try and save up another 40 bucks and make do with the i5's integrated graphics, then go out and buy the 270x. Don't know if that'd work for you. 

In games, it's quite hard to say. GPU-intensive stuff would benefit from the 270 and possibly not care too much about the CPU, but other games may get a huge boost from the i5. 

There you go, build with 270x, but it's a 600€ build

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor (€190.54 @ Mindfactory)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-D2V Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (€57.84 @ Mindfactory)

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (€47.72 @ Mindfactory)

Storage: Hitachi Travelstar Z5K500 500GB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive (€58.32 @ Mindfactory)

Video Card: HIS Radeon R9 270X 2GB IceQ X² Video Card (€167.79 @ Mindfactory)

Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case (€52.49 @ Mindfactory)

Power Supply: Corsair VS 350W ATX Power Supply (€41.26 @ Mindfactory)

Total: €615.96

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-28 11:21 CET+0100

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB