gaming mouse

Tac127
Go to solution Solved by MrBucket101,

I have the G502 and I love everything about it, EXCEPT the damn scroll wheel. It's not the best implementation. Sometimes I will scroll left/right when I try to middle click. Also not all apps support side scrolling, so sometimes it will scroll sideways and sometimes it won't. Kinda hit and miss

Still a great mouse though. 4/5

Looking for a gaming mouse that is preferably under 50 dollars CAD will be gaming along with school work and general web browsing. I play most kinds of games such as fps sim sandbox and mmo. I want a mouse from a well known company (razer, corsair, logitech, steelseries, etc)

Logitech g502

Look for it. Should be on a good sale somewhere near you. It's currently $40 USD at US Best Buy stores.

Logitech G502 if you can stretch $7 or else get the G402

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

I got my seccond logitech g502 at bestbuy today for $59.00 canadaian and I love it :)

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

You can also get the g402 for 30USD (not canadian idk the CAD price) if you want, instead of the 502, I did.

It's 40 CAD http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00LZVNWIA/?tag=pcp0f-20

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

You can also get the g402 for 30USD (not canadian idk the CAD price) if you want, instead of the 502, I did.

g402 has less macros so it depends on how many macros you want...

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

True but it is a good gaming mouse in his budget

that is true, but i just did the conversion fr US to CAD adn its only 10 dollars cheaper so he might as well go for the g502....

I have the G502 and I love everything about it, EXCEPT the damn scroll wheel. It's not the best implementation. Sometimes I will scroll left/right when I try to middle click. Also not all apps support side scrolling, so sometimes it will scroll sideways and sometimes it won't. Kinda hit and miss

Still a great mouse though. 4/5