In the market for headphones

Paulpm

Hi there, I am currently looking for a good pair of over the ear headphones for no more than 300, but if you want to reccomend one that is a little bit more than that it's fine. I mostly listen to 70s music such as: Pink floyd ( favorite band), Joni Mitchell, America, Paul Mccartney and the wings, etc.. So i'm looking for a headphone whose sound accomidates those types of artist. I like a nice soundstage, with some warmth to the headphone, but I dont like an overpowering bass, just enough to compliment the song. A good balance between a netural and bass sound would be great. Thanks in advanced!

HiFiMan HE-400i

Mid-centered headphones. Not bass heavy, but they doe extend down pretty low. They are usually $500, and currently on sale for $300.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B