New rig - multiple issues.

HeftyNugget

So I've replaced my CPU, GPU and Motherboard with newer and better parts and have instantly ran into several issues that I would love to get solved.

My build is:

Mobo : MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition 
CPU : i7-4790K Devil's Canyon 
GPU : ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC 
PSU : Corsair 650W TX 
RAM : Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz 
SSD : Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB 
Cooler : SilentiumPC HE1225 
Case : Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. 

The issues are:
1. I think my desktop is being operated by Intel Graphics because it's lagging at times and watching videos on 2nd screen sometimes causes screen tearing that looks like playing games while having v-sync off it could be also caused by the fact that my GPU underclocks during idle, how can I increase it's speed during idle tho?
2. I've occured buckload of random bluescreens, with errors such as: SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ERROR, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and so on that I've now realized that might've been caused by my CPU running on really high temperatures (because I have the stock cooler installed) - I have already done memtest with 0 errors as a result.
3. PC won't boot unless I have RAM put into 1st DIMM closest to the CPU - and I have 2 sticks so normally I would follow the color pattern and put the RAM into 1st and 3rd DIMM - but then it won't boot at all, it only works with RAM located in 1st and 2nd DIMM.
4. I've tried installing cooler from my old PC - but appearently it's way too big and fan is right above the 1st RAM DIMM - sadly, my RAM isn't low profile so the cooler doesn't fit (I'm listing this issue so people can suggest me some neat cooling solution)

If you could help me out with atleast one of those issues, I would be very grateful.

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 
Laptop: ASUS Zenbook UX32LN

Camera: Nikon D5300

The RAM sticks are supposed to go in slots 2 and 4 in most motherboards, doing that may solve 3 and 4.

I've tried, same issue.

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 

How tight is your cooler screwed in? There was a user the other day who had his very similar problem fixed by loosening the cooler a little.

I have a stock cooler right now because my other one didn't fit.

It's not causing any pressure on the motherboard - it has that 'push to install' plastic thingy.

What kind of temperatures do you usually run? Also, are you sure that both of your monitors are plugged into your GPU?

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

What kind of temperatures do you usually run? Also, are you sure that both of your monitors are plugged into your GPU?

Most certainly.

The temperatures are now 40'C in idle (with Chrome on both screens)

I'll do some benchmarking in Fallout 4 now to see what temperatures I run into during load

@Edit:

I've played for about 7 minutes in a fairly detailed place in game.

Temperature of CPU hasn't gone past 69'C and was at most times around 60-62'C

GPU on the other hand got to Max of 70'C, then was on around 55'C most of the time.

@Edit2:

I do realize that Fallout 4 doesn't neccesairly have to be demanding CPU-wise, so I ran IntelBurn Test on Maximum settings - after 19 seconds temperatures of my CPU reached 95'C and I shut it down to prevent crash.