Where to buy pc parts ?

Hubes

I live in south africa and if anyone lives here they know how expensive it is to buy pc parts from online stores

Because of shipping and import fees. We don't have many stores that sell pc components for building your own gaming pc.I looked at eBay and I added up some of the costs of what I want and it is already passed my budget from what I calculated on

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZptvrH

Please don't get a CX power supply

CPUIntel Core i7-4790K 4.8GHz Moherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition Memory: HyperX FURY White 24GB DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus GTX 970 Turbo

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750w SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB HDDWB Blue 1TB Monitor: (2x) BenQ GL2460HM 24-Inch Case: NZXT S340 White

What is a CX power supply ? I'm such a noob.

What is a CX power supply ? I'm such a noob.

I would get this instead http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-100b10600kr

CPUIntel Core i7-4790K 4.8GHz Moherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition Memory: HyperX FURY White 24GB DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus GTX 970 Turbo

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750w SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB HDDWB Blue 1TB Monitor: (2x) BenQ GL2460HM 24-Inch Case: NZXT S340 White

Ok , I will do that. I'm changing the case to corsair carbide air 240 .that case was just a similar price and the one that I wanted wasnto on there .what are your opinion on that?

Get 8GB of ram instead of 16GB. (You won't be using the extra amount with the settings you'd be using).

Maybe look at changing the case or motherboard as an ITX would look quite small in a ATX case.  Look at getting a windows key from Reddit or various Forums (Will get it for around $20-30). Also as noted above get a different PSU and try to get a fully/semi modular one as there a lot easier for cable management. (Seasonic, EVGA and Superflower are all good brands for PSU's).

With the savings invest in a better CPU, preferably a Intel i3/i5. (You would need to change your MB choice for this)

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

Thanks, but why Intel when amd is cheaper? I will take your advice with the Psu option. what setting for ram will I be using ?

Thanks, but why Intel when amd is cheaper? I will take your advice with the Psu option. what setting for ram will I be using ?

Intel has a vast improvement in performance over AMD chips. If you was getting something under a 380 I'd recommend an AMD chip. But for a little bit more the Intel CPU will give you a better experience when using the computer in general and gaming. (More fps, better average/higher lower fps and general overall responsiveness)

Ram wise I'd recommend using 1600mhz as it's cheap enough and is pretty much the standard for DDR3.

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

Intel cpu is too expensive . Is there an Intel cpu without a built in gpu that is cheaper? I was looking at Intel Core i5-4690K.