Improve my website round 2

I've done so much work on it, it looks completely different. I'm looking for advice to improve it in pretty much any way possible. http://whitephoenix0.github.io

Before the overhaul:

akiCIzo.png

After the overhaul:

jNViP0L.png

Thanks guys, you helped me a ton last time. I decided to create a new thread because almost nothing suggested last time applies to this current revision

The major thing I would like to figure out how to add is how to make the dropdown caret rotate when its clicked

Certainly an improvement. Nice job.

One thing I dislike is that links in text (ex: C++ standard) look like underlined code (ex: RIP) so it's not immediately clear what I can click on and what I can't.

Certainly an improvement. Nice job.

One thing I dislike is that links in text (ex: C++ standard) look like underlined code (ex: RIP) so it's not immediately clear what I can click on and what I can't.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Hmm, it looks like you just changed "RIP" from underline to bold. Maybe I wasn't clear.

What I meant was that you might want to consider changing the style of your links so they don't look similar to underlined text. That way you can continue to use both, but users can tell the difference without needing to hover their mouse over the underlined text to figure out if it's a link or not.

Here is some discussion on the topic of styling links.

Hmm, it looks like you just changed "RIP" from underline to bold. Maybe I wasn't clear.

What I meant was that you might want to consider changing the style of your links so they don't look similar to underlined text. That way you can continue to use both, but users can tell the difference without needing to hover their mouse over the underlined text to figure out if it's a link or not.

Here is some discussion on the topic of styling links.

Is this better?

...And the search button is broke crap

fixed

Alright, I just made a large change to my main page and I think it looks pretty good. It's got some spacing issues but I'll figure that out later. Thoughts?

hVFLNN2.png?1

Have you considered using a modal for your search function?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Have you considered using a modal for your search function?

I'll look into it.