Static Through Speakers (especially when playing games)

kopile6

Hello everyone, I have searched around the interwebs to find a solid solution and I, myself have tried many of the solutions in question but still with no definite solution.

Issue: So I have a pair of powered speakers (KRK Rokit 5 gen2) and when connecting audio through my desktop I end up getting static when either the cpu is processing something (mouse movement, scrolling, etc) or when I'm playing a game I get a VERY noticeable buzz coming from my speakers.

Attempted solutions: I have done just about everything in the book and I'm aware it's some sort of EMI or Shielding issue.
-I've tried both front and back jack inputs. Switched power plugs from different outlets; didn't work so then I bought an external DAC
-I've also used both RCA and quarter inch cables with different 3.5mm to quarter inch adapters. Using the quarter inch solved only 15% of noise
-Partially solved the issue, less noise when idle, still noticeable in games unless I'm blasting my speakers of course. (static does not correlate with audio levels regardless of high and low volumes on both dac and windows. tried all usb outlets to )
-I have done all the bios updates and disabled all unnecessary features for mic and speakers that could potentially disrupt the signal. Still left with the same issue.

PS: when using headphones static is extremely low which is completely fine. Also, I have used the same speakers with my laptop and they have no static issues whatsoever so the speakers are not at fault:

My theory: When i built my computer about 3 months ago I cheaped out on my motherboard. Hence, the only thing I can think of that could be causing the issue would be this cheap mobo. I believe the shielding on my mobo is either non existent or too poor quality for my needs.

Your guidance is needed: So in light of all the information I have given I need a recommendation of a current gen mobo to swap out my old one with audio shielding that works for the love of god! I'm looking between the price range of $75-125 USD. I will provide motherboard requirements and rig specs for my fellow aficionados to analyze and help me sort out this issue once and for all.
If anyone has had this issue and has found an alternative solution please go on and leave your solution below as many people have this issue. 

Mobo req: LGA 1150, 1 Usb 3.0 Internal socket, 1 PCI-e 3.0, ATX, and of course shielding that works!

Current Mobo: MSI H81m-e33 micro ATX
GPU: GTX 980Ti (OEM)
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K
HDD: Hitachi Ultrastar 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM
SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 120GB
RAM: G.Skill NS Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX 

Thank you so much for those of you that help out!

An external sound card?

"I bought an external DAC" 

Which I'm currently using

I had similar issues with my mobo (M5A99X EVO R2.0) but it was actually Windows causing it. New installation resolved the issue.

You probably have tried turning down the volume from the speakers, but still keep it as low as you can.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

"I bought an external DAC" 

Which I'm currently using

Ok get a sound card then lol 

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Ok get a sound card then lol 

only one pci e slot which is occupied with gpu. Even then, I have read that sound cards inside the pc have more issues than external ones. If my external one is still having issues I would assume the other option would have the same result.