SKYLAKE PC BUILD

TheAsianGuy

Hey yall. So recently I found out about skylake PCs and thought I should get my hands on one. What do you think of this build?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($253.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($164.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($84.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($74.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($51.88 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card  ($319.99 @ B&H)
Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($108.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($115.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $1225.79
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-13 10:59 EST-0500

This is basically a refurbish of my previous plans for a PC build. Again liquid cooling is for pure aesthetic reasons. Please post your thoughts and recommendations, without increasing any extra costs. (Seriously I'm really short of cash and US currency is HUGE where I'm from) Cost reduction is welcome though.

i would be doing some overclocking and gaming at 1080p. Games include Battlefield 3, Cities:Skylines and Fallout 4. :D

Note #1: I know about the whole "3.5 GB VRAM" and that "390 is better than 970". It was just cheaper on amazon the other day. Plus Fallout 4 runs sluggish on AMD cards and I really hate the idea of that. Card is already on the way so the GPU is pretty much set in stone.

Note #2: Again, EVGA products are unavailable in my region, so don't recommend any EVGA components. GPU is the only thing I'm buying online.

Some thoughts:

• I prefer sticking with Asus or Gigabyte boards, I have had bad experiences with MSI boards in the past, versus no issues with Gigabyte/Asus.  MSI just doesn't feel as solid of a company to me, especially their mobo division.  Their video cards aren't bad, but even their original Twin Frozr II cards had fan problems where they would wear out (like GTX 500 series).  I think they are fine now since it's a different fan design, but still.
  •  
  • WD drives have statistically a lower failure rate, but many Seagate drives are faster (200MB/s vs 100MB/s sequential read/write), you can look at Newegg reviews to find out how fast it is.  If the Seagate driver has good reviews it's usually pretty reliable and you may want to consider getting that instead. (edit oh nvm, looks like the units Seagate is selling at the moment are lemons lol.  Seagate is like MS, they make good HDDs then they make lemons then repeat)
  •  
  • The PSU is pretty expensive, you can get XFX power supplies which are SeaSonic rebrands for much cheaper.
  •  

I'll look at pcpartpicker and see what i can come up with.  Also I kind of agree GTX 970 vs 390 isn't as clear cut as many people seem to think it is.  Nvidia has much quicker driver updates, and the GTX 970 will overclock a lot better than the 390 (especially the Windforce model I'll link).  By the case I assume you like black/white/red?  What about Black/White or Black/Red?  Usually three colors looks ugly to me but maybe black/white/red would work lol.

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($164.99 @ Micro Center) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($324.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($108.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1231.79
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-13 13:29 EST-0500

The main difference with the video card though is just that it has a larger heatsink and more fans, so its got more cooling potential.  This means it'll be quieter / you can overclock more than an MSI card.  I would also consider looking at other cases too, Corsair makes very good cases, I would take a look at the 750D, and personally I think the 760T White is a beautiful case, the full side window is just stunning.  (pic here)

Some thoughts:

• I prefer sticking with Asus or Gigabyte boards, I have had bad experiences with MSI boards in the past, versus no issues with Gigabyte/Asus. MSI just doesn't feel as solid of a company to me, especially their mobo division. Their video cards aren't bad, but even their original Twin Frozr II cards had fan problems where they would wear out (like GTX 500 series). I think they are fine now since it's a different fan design, but still.
  • WD drives have statistically a lower failure rate, but many Seagate drives are faster (200MB/s vs 100MB/s sequential read/write), you can look at Newegg reviews to find out how fast it is. If the Seagate driver has good reviews it's usually pretty reliable and you may want to consider getting that instead. (edit oh nvm, looks like the units Seagate is selling at the moment are lemons lol. Seagate is like MS, they make good HDDs then they make lemons then repeat)
  • The PSU is pretty expensive, you can get XFX power supplies which are SeaSonic rebrands for much cheaper.
I'll look at pcpartpicker and see what i can come up with. Also I kind of agree GTX 970 vs 390 isn't as clear cut as many people seem to think it is. Nvidia has much quicker driver updates, and the GTX 970 will overclock a lot better than the 390 (especially the Windforce model I'll link). By the case I assume you like black/white/red? What about Black/White or Black/Red? Usually three colors looks ugly to me but maybe black/white/red would work lol.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($253.99 @ Amazon)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($79.99 @ Newegg)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($164.99 @ Micro Center)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($84.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($74.99 @ Amazon)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($51.88 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card ($324.99 @ NCIX US)

Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($108.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Power Supply: XFX XTR 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($86.98 @ Newegg)

Total: $1231.79

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-13 13:29 EST-0500

The main difference with the video card though is just that it has a larger heatsink and more fans, so its got more cooling potential. This means it'll be quieter / you can overclock more than an MSI card. I would also consider looking at other cases too, Corsair makes very good cases, I would take a look at the 750D, and personally I think the 760T White is a beautiful case, the full side window is just stunning. (pic here)

Thanks for all the help.

However from what I heard, the Gigabyte BIOS sucks, so I wasn't sure if it would be a good choice for a motherboard.

I am going with a black/red theme, the use of three colours is also pretty ugly for me.

Last note, are CM AiO coolers any good? I'm not sure if I could trust their liquid coolers. Maybe a little comparison could help.

Hey yall. So recently I found out about skylake PCs and thought I should get my hands on one. What do you think of this build?

You don't really need an unlocked CPU unless you have a 144hz display, so spend the money on getting the locked i7 instead of the i5 + cooler

http://www.gamersnexus.net/game-bench/2177-fallout-4-pc-video-card-fps-benchmark-all-resolutions

As far as fallout 4 goes, according to these benchmarks,the 390x is a bit faster in resolutions higher than 1080p, so a 390 is going to perform about on par with a 970, but that's without AMD's optimized drivers for the game which should be coming relatively soon, otherwise the 390 is a better choice in most other games, and it looks like AMD is going to have better DX12 support, and ya you get 125% more VRAM, making it a better contender to push 4k down the road

plus if you ever get an adaptive sync display, you'll save some money there as well with free-sync vs G-sync

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/krhyMp

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/krhyMp/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($339.99 @ B&H)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($28.59 @ Amazon)

Motherboard: Asus H170M-PLUS Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($103.75 @ OutletPC)

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($48.74 @ Amazon)

Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.00 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 390 8GB SOC Video Card  ($319.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  ($33.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Rosewill HIVE 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($70.72 @ Amazon)

Total: $999.77

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-13 20:08 EST-0500

-

-

The build could probably by updated a bit in a few points, as i haven't changed anything on it in a while, but it's just to give you some ideas

also a bit more info on potentially the reason why that happened at 1080p

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Thanks for all the help.

However from what I heard, the Gigabyte BIOS sucks, so I wasn't sure if it would be a good choice for a motherboard.

I am going with a black/red theme, the use of three colours is also pretty ugly for me.

Last note, are CM AiO coolers any good? I'm not sure if I could trust their liquid coolers. Maybe a little comparison could help.

Gigabyte has a fine BIOS from what I've seen, all of the UEFI BIOS are about the same I'd say, with maybe Asus having a bit more features (but you pay a premium for sure).  Back a few years ago when UEFI came out Gigabyte stuck with the legacy BIOS instead of including UEFI while pretty much every other manufacturer transitioned to UEFI, so maybe that is where that came from, not sure, anyway that was only for the P67-Z68 boards, after that they switched to UEFI so for quite awhile their BIOS has been pretty much the same as everybody else's.  I mean the legacy BIOS still worked, just wasn't as pretty.

Yeah usually when people include three colors it doesn't work out unless you go really extreme, like with custom sleeving etc.  Like this for example is Black/Green/White.

CM's AIOs got good reviews and they look pretty good, they've got good fans on it too.  The other closest option would probably be a 120/140mm (less cooling potential) Corsair cooler (more $).  Either that or an air cooler (downside is it'll bury your RAM etc, but they perform well), or DIY range cooling.

Examples:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-cpu-cooler-phtc14perd

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/be-quiet-cpu-cooler-bk019

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-cpu-cooler-cw9060019ww

http://www.amazon.com/EKWB-EK-XLC-Predator-Liquid-Cooling/dp/B014CVMP6Y

Also lets be honest, 8GB of VRAM isn't going to matter at all when you're running the games at 1080p.  Not even close.  nVidia hasn't come out with their own Fallout 4 drivers either so you can say the same about their cards.

This is kind of what I'm thinking then:

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($164.99 @ Micro Center) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($324.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case: Corsair 760T Black V2 ATX Full Tower Case  ($139.99 @ Newegg) 
Other: Silverstone Tek Sleeved Extension Power Supply Cable with 1 x Motherboard 24-Pin Connector  ($12.99)
Other: Silverstone Tek Sleeved Extension Power Supply Cable with 1 x 8-Pin to EPS12V 8-Pin Connector  ($10.97)
Other: 2 X Silverstone Tek Sleeved Extension Power Supply Cable with 1 x 8-Pin to PCI-E 8-Pin Connector ($12.98)
Other: NZXT CB-LED20-RD 2-Metres Light Sensitivity Sleeved LED Kit (Red) ($17.99)
Total: $1322.57
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-14 19:12 EST-0500

Going for a look kind of like this:
0850dffa_corsair-ces-2014-graphite-230t-

B)

$55 to make it look beautiful.  If you don't get the LED kit it won't look as glowy as that, a lot of the photos they advertise cases with don't actually glow like they do in the photos, even if they have like decked out LED fans.  So if you're expecting that, you won't get it unless you get one of these things, just FYI.

You don't really need an unlocked CPU unless you have a 144hz display, so spend the money on getting the locked i7 instead of the i5 + cooler

Not really sure I follow, do you mean you only want 144+ FPS if you have a 144Hz display?  High FPS significantly improves the responsiveness of games even on 60Hz displays.  You don't necessarily need to see the difference, but the game is still running a lot quicker and will be more responsive.  Also at a competitive stand-point, going from 60FPS to 200+FPS is going to make much greater difference than going from 60Hz to 144Hz.

Also Gigabyte includes dual-BIOS in their boards too, so that's a good feature.  This means if your BIOS gets corrupted, you can switch to the backup and fix the issue instead of your board bricking.  I'm not sure if any other manufacturer does that either, Gigabyte kind of pioneered it.

@TheAsianGuy I've got the MSI motherboard that you have in your first post. It's pretty nice and has a lot of features. 

Some notable differences I found too:

- The MSI board has greater VRM power delivery, so more stable OC.  Not by a lot but a little more.

- Gigabyte board has 2x Ethernet while MSI board has 1x.

The last MSI board I had was a P67 so I'm not sure how they fair now.  All I know is they had a buggy firmware on release, and more DOA boards then they should have.

Some notable differences I found too:

- The MSI board has greater VRM power delivery, so more stable OC.  Not by a lot but a little more.

- Gigabyte board has 2x Ethernet while MSI board has 1x.

The last MSI board I had was a P67 so I'm not sure how they fair now.  All I know is they had a buggy firmware on release, and more DOA boards then they should have.

I haven't plugged an ethernet cable into anything (computer, smartTV, consoles, etc) besides the router itself from the modem in a very very long time.  And I'm very curious what percentage of the general computer'ing public use wifi, and then what percentage of self-proclaimed "gamers" do.  

At any rate, the three computers I've built in the last 12-18 months use the brands currently discussed; two MSI and one Gigabyte.  I'm equally pleased with all three. 

I haven't plugged an ethernet cable into anything (computer, smartTV, consoles, etc) besides the router itself from the modem in a very very long time.  And I'm very curious what percentage of the general computer'ing public use wifi, and then what percentage of self-proclaimed "gamers" do.  

At any rate, the three computers I've built in the last 12-18 months use the brands currently discussed; two MSI and one Gigabyte.  I'm equally pleased with all three. 

I think those who are more networking-savvy may have more of a tendency to.  You can team the two together for 2Gbps, or setup a router on the machine as well such as pfSense.  I probably wouldn't recommend this board for pfSense, but for testing purposes it may be handy.

I think those who are more networking-savvy may have more of a tendency to.  You can team the two together for 2Gbps, or setup a router on the machine as well such as pfSense.  I probably wouldn't recommend this board for pfSense, but for testing purposes it may be handy.

Okay I just checked a bunch of stores in my area and none of them carry XFX products or even the Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 5. (Only the 3 and 7 are available) The place I'm from is a shithole for PC enthusiasts. (sigh!) Any alternatives?

Okay I just checked a bunch of stores in my area and none of them carry XFX products or even the Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 5. (Only the 3 and 7 are available) The place I'm from is a shithole for PC enthusiasts. (sigh!) Any alternatives?

Where do you live? I've got a board I'm selling. Check signature.

Where do you live? I've got a board I'm selling. Check signature.

Singapore

Darn.

;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh well I'll figure something out. Any suggestions for alternative motherboards?

I'll probably stick with the seasonic power supply and h60, since the nepton 240m is just infinitely more costly here.

@TheAsianGuy I'd just look for features you like at a good price.

The only reason I didn't stick with the ASRock board is because I went with an Nvidia card and MSI board I ended up with has SLI support in case I want to add another one down the road. Otherwise I'm happy with ASRock, too.

The features I tend to look for are the number of high speed USB ports and SATA3 ports. But with these Z170 boards being so new, they're probably all going to be the same in that department.

You don't want to stick with the MSI M5?

@TheAsianGuy I'd just look for features you like at a good price.

The only reason I didn't stick with the ASRock board is because I went with an Nvidia card and MSI board I ended up with has SLI support in case I want to add another one down the road. Otherwise I'm happy with ASRock, too.

The features I tend to look for are the number of high speed USB ports and SATA3 ports. But with these Z170 boards being so new, they're probably all going to be the same in that department.

You don't want to stick with the MSI M5?

Sure I would. I'm just wondering if there are any better alternatives for a similar or lower price. I have no experience with z170 motherboards after all. But by the looks it, I'll probably stick with the MSI M5. Thanks!

Sure I would. I'm just wondering if there are any better alternatives for a similar or lower price. I have no experience with z170 motherboards after all. But by the looks it, I'll probably stick with the MSI M5. Thanks!

Yeah it's kind of hard to say, are you able to post like a list of what there is?  Also if the MSI board in the original post is available, it's pretty similar.  But a big reason I chose some of those parts was due to the price at the US stores, so it may not necessarily apply in your case.

Which CPU coolers are available?  Any AIO that is 240mm or 280mm is probably going to be a good bet, so what ever is cheapest.  There are a couple brands that aren't so great, but a lot of them are rebrands of Asetek mostly so the actual company selling them doesn't always matter as much.  Are any of the air coolers I mentioned available, like bequiet and Phanteks?

Here's some good mobos

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-z170agamingm5

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gaz170xud3

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gaz170xgaming5

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gaz170xud5

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-z170ag45gaming

I don't really like the Gaming 3 from Gigabyte.  Also if a mATX board is like way cheaper you could get that and a Corsair 350D (mATX case), some ideas.  You probably want a board with SLI capability, Z170, good VRM heatsinks (like if there are no heatsinks near the CPU thats not good for overclocking), and preferably matte black PCB (not black/brownish) and black/red color scheme.  The Gaming 3 doesn't have matte black PCB but the Gaming 5 does so you can tell the difference if you compare the two.

Basically with the RAM I just chose some red 16GB DIMMs.  Black would also look good, I would go with either Corsair or G.SKILL, preferably Corsair.

With the video card, the Gigabyte one I linked is really the best since it has the insane cooler, but their dual-fan one is good too, MSI's red ones are good, and also Asus aren't bad.  If the Windforce 970 is like way more $ I wouldn't get it, but for 10% more like in US stores it's definitely worth it.  Also if the 390 is way cheaper I'd consider getting it.

For cases, personally I think Corsair makes cases that are miles ahead of the rest of the competition, just at an aesthetic stand-point but also functionally.  If we want it to look bad-ass, especially if we can get those modding products like the sleeved extensions and LEDs, you would definitely want a side-panel window.

Cases I would suggest:

350D (mATX)

Air 540

C70

450D

750D

760T

780T

I think that pretty much sums it up. :)

Yeah it's kind of hard to say, are you able to post like a list of what there is?  Also if the MSI board in the original post is available, it's pretty similar.  But a big reason I chose some of those parts was due to the price at the US stores, so it may not necessarily apply in your case.

Which CPU coolers are available?  Any AIO that is 240mm or 280mm is probably going to be a good bet, so what ever is cheapest.  There are a couple brands that aren't so great, but a lot of them are rebrands of Asetek mostly so the actual company selling them doesn't always matter as much.  Are any of the air coolers I mentioned available, like bequiet and Phanteks?

Here's some good mobos

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-z170agamingm5

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gaz170xud3

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gaz170xgaming5

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gaz170xud5

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-z170ag45gaming

I don't really like the Gaming 3 from Gigabyte.  Also if a mATX board is like way cheaper you could get that and a Corsair 350D (mATX case), some ideas.  You probably want a board with SLI capability, Z170, good VRM heatsinks (like if there are no heatsinks near the CPU thats not good for overclocking), and preferably matte black PCB (not black/brownish) and black/red color scheme.  The Gaming 3 doesn't have matte black PCB but the Gaming 5 does so you can tell the difference if you compare the two.

Basically with the RAM I just chose some red 16GB DIMMs.  Black would also look good, I would go with either Corsair or G.SKILL, preferably Corsair.

With the video card, the Gigabyte one I linked is really the best since it has the insane cooler, but their dual-fan one is good too, MSI's red ones are good, and also Asus aren't bad.  If the Windforce 970 is like way more $ I wouldn't get it, but for 10% more like in US stores it's definitely worth it.  Also if the 390 is way cheaper I'd consider getting it.

For cases, personally I think Corsair makes cases that are miles ahead of the rest of the competition, just at an aesthetic stand-point but also functionally.  If we want it to look bad-ass, especially if we can get those modding products like the sleeved extensions and LEDs, you would definitely want a side-panel window.

Cases I would suggest:

350D (mATX)

Air 540

C70

450D

750D

760T

780T

I think that pretty much sums it up. :)

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/priceLists/preview/530286#.VklhNuJSEaI

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/priceLists/preview/530291#.VklhMeJSEaI

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/priceLists/preview/529776#.VklhLOJSEaI

These are some price lists from the more popular tech stores in Singapore. I can't really consider any of the corsair cases because they're really much more expensive for what they're worth. Really sorry to bother you with this, but this should give you the best idea of the availability and costs of PC components here. It really would be a great favour if you could help me just this one last time.

Budget: 2000-2100 SGD approx.

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/priceLists/preview/530286#.VklhNuJSEaI

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/priceLists/preview/530291#.VklhMeJSEaI

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/priceLists/preview/529776#.VklhLOJSEaI

These are some price lists from the more popular tech stores in Singapore. I can't really consider any of the corsair cases because they're really much more expensive for what they're worth. Really sorry to bother you with this, but this should give you the best idea of the availability and costs of PC components here. It really would be a great favour if you could help me just this one last time.

Budget: 2000-2100 SGD approx.

I can't download them because I need an account, and the two-factor authentication only works for Singapore numbers..  Could you download all of them, zip, then upload to like Google drive?

xD

Also I found videopro.com.sg and sgpcmart.com, do they have very similar pricing or all are different?  Also everything is so expensive there it makes me cry.

Can amazon.uk ship to Singapore?  Try to buy this and let me know how much shipping is, if it even works at all:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CW-9060014-WW-Extreme-Performance-Liquid/dp/B00B4OCW7K

Because this is miles cheaper

I can't download them because I need an account, and the two-factor authentication only works for Singapore numbers..  Could you download all of them, zip, then upload to like Google drive?

xD

Also I found videopro.com.sg and sgpcmart.com, do they have very similar pricing or all are different?  Also everything is so expensive there it makes me cry.

Can amazon.uk ship to Singapore?  Try to buy this and let me know how much shipping is, if it even works at all:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CW-9060014-WW-Extreme-Performance-Liquid/dp/B00B4OCW7K

Because this is miles cheaper

Oops, forgot about that minor detail. Don't know about those sites though.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6WGUTrB5kzNOW1vVl9pS3RLMzA&usp=sharing

There we go.

Oops, forgot about that minor detail. Don't know about those sites though.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6WGUTrB5kzNOW1vVl9pS3RLMzA&usp=sharing

There we go.

What do you think about the Corsair Air 540 and Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5?  Honestly I think NZXT makes bad cases.

and oh man i started reading those flyers and oh man they are hard to read LOL.  It's like

264630d1423020744t-maryland-cherokee-clu

even when u zoom in xD

Recommended:

MSI Gaming M5

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Red

Samsung 250GB EVO

Western Digital Blue 1TB or Seagate ST1000DM003 (only this model)

Gigabyte GTX 970 WindForce (if you can get a dual-fan MSI or dual-fan Gigabyte for ~20% do it)

Seasonic M12II 620W

Cooler Master Seidon 120V Plus (good brands are CM/Corsair/NZXT)

Air 540 or Corsair 450D or Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5

*notes:  - the Seagate is technically better but possibly a little less reliable, but only by a small fraction so personally I would get the Seagate, especially if its cheaper which it seems to be.  WD Black would also be good but don't pay the premium for it.

Also I like the Air 540 best.  Here's a good looking build in it:

0bc90d21_12825259143_a7c9c654c7_h.jpeg

Hope this helps

What do you think about the Corsair Air 540 and Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5?  Honestly I think NZXT makes bad cases.

and oh man i started reading those flyers and oh man they are hard to read LOL.  It's like

264630d1423020744t-maryland-cherokee-clu

even when u zoom in xD

HAHA the original site allows you to zoom in much further so it's just probably Google Drive.

Honestly I had never considered cases from corsair or cooler master. The 540 is really fugly in my opinion... The Pro 5 is exactly the same price as the H440, but I prefer the overall look and black/red colour of the H440. it also has an additional intake fan and fan filter in the front, which is nice.

The H440 is a case I really wanted for a long time now and I heard great reviews about it, so I'm a bit hesitant in actually changing it.

HAHA the original site allows you to zoom in much further so it's just probably Google Drive.

Honestly I had never considered cases from corsair or cooler master. The 540 is really fugly in my opinion... The Pro 5 is exactly the same price as the H440, but I prefer the overall look and black/red colour of the H440. it also has an additional intake fan and fan filter in the front, which is nice.

The H440 is a case I really wanted for a long time now and I heard great reviews about it, so I'm a bit hesitant in actually changing it.

Yeah I see where you were going with the NZXT case, I would have to say the CM case looks like it has a better construction though.  I also don't like the little side window of the NZXT H440.  It's really too bad the 760T is so expensive there, in the US it's only $30 more than the 450D; it has better construction, way better aesthetics, it's just like the perfect case in my opinion.