Thanks Nick! :D

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

ofc there had to be a tin foil hat sentence in that video.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

"Click the like button bellow if you want me to investigate the disseminating return of adding more fans to your rig!"

The fan video came out 2 days ago on Youtube (2 days before this video)

But saying that, the fan video came out 5 days latter compared with this one on vessel.

"Click the like button bellow if you want me to investigate the disseminating return of adding more fans to your rig!"

The fan video came out 2 days ago on Youtube (2 days before this video)

But saying that, the fan video came out 5 days latter compared with this one on vessel.

That's what happens when you double dip

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That's what happens when you double dip

Not my point.

I never said I watched the On Hub router video on vessel. (I did)

I was implying that the release schedule is wired.

Cool... now Google will have every possible information about you, position (phone), mails (gmail), search history (google search engine, google chrome), and now full access to every single packet that goes through your network (router), that's nice isn't it? 

Although I couldn't care less to be honest.

With a computer like that, it would have been easier to move the hub around instead. Just need an extension cord and 100 meters of ethernet.

which tablet is slick using @ 6:15? Or is that just a casing on top of a tablet?