I like this keyboard, but...

IMPERIUS
Go to solution Solved by sirtoby,

...but, its from Apple http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MLA22LL/A/magic-keyboard-us-english

I bet some of you heard the news, this is an update to the old keyboard and I really like it.

Now my question is, is this compatible with windows? I know adapter (is this the correct term?) programs exist but isn't really the ideal solution. Also, do all keys work with those programs?

Thanks!

I like the apple keyboards, the'll work under windows but you may want to extract some drivers from bootcamp to make them work completely (volume control, media controls), or just shoot me a message and I'll upload the ones I used

...but, its from Apple http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MLA22LL/A/magic-keyboard-us-english

I bet some of you heard the news, this is an update to the old keyboard and I really like it.

Now my question is, is this compatible with windows? I know adapter (is this the correct term?) programs exist but isn't really the ideal solution. Also, do all keys work with those programs?

Thanks!

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Have you tried mechanical keyboards?

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

$99 for a chiclet keyboard? mmk...

Have you tried mechanical keyboards?

hah how i expected these replies. YES, I own an mx blue keyboard. and I do like the special feeling of the macbook's keyboard (this KB is almost as shallow as that one)

Take a look at the death stalker

100% compatible with chiclets

I don't think any of the function keys will work

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Thanks!

Apple keyboards work just fine on windows, except the windows key and alt are swapped around. because apple.

When in doubt, re-format.

$99. Fucking really?

Am I weird if I think this is more worth it than the k70 rgb? It has a great design and portability, while for the k70 rgb you pay for flashy lights?

Apple keyboards work just fine on windows, except the windows key and alt are swapped around. because apple.

Is that with using a program or native?

Thanks!

I like the apple keyboards, the'll work under windows but you may want to extract some drivers from bootcamp to make them work completely (volume control, media controls), or just shoot me a message and I'll upload the ones I used

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Thanks bro!

Is that with using a program or native?

A keyboard is a keyboard is a keyboard. The only difference is that Apple for some reasons swapped around the alt and win keys. You can plug in (or bluetooth) any "windows" keyboard to a mac and vice versa. Im sure there is software to allow you to switch those buttons back around, I just haven't bothered ever since I hate the Apple keyboards. They are essentially just laptop boards...

When in doubt, re-format.