Keyboard colour and dirt

Go to solution Solved by KaminKevCrew,

Thanks guys, I'll probably just get the black ones, so I have the chassis that will always fit all my stuff, and may invest in some more key caps down the road.

I have the white version. I got it yesterday from massdrop. Honestly, so far, the dirt hasn't been bad, but I've been making sure to clean my hands somewhat more frequently, to keep from getting the board too dirty. 

Also, the white is slightly off-white, so I don't think it will show too much. 

Please note: I got the white version specifically because I wanted the white plate. I do not intend on keeping the white caps, or the white case, so I won't really be able to provide a long term experience with the board....

So I'll be ordering a Pok3r today. 

It's available in black and white.

I prefer the white version slightly, because every keyboard is black nowadays. On the other hand, the laptop I'll be using it with is black, so is the mouse, so is every cable apart from ethernet.

So that's a draw.

I just would like to know just how dirty a white keyboard gets. I'm not a very anal person about it, i.e. I don't clean my stuff a lot, so it should be able to take some smudging and dirt before it looks poop. 

Thanks!

errr, why do you need a keyboard if you have a laptop.

Anyway. they'll get as dirty as each other just one will show it more, which might actually be better as it might prompt you to clean it, I've got a black keyboard that i don't really care for (came with a HP Pre-built from 2 builds ago) and, yea, it's filthy (but it barely shows).

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

errr, why do you need a keyboard if you have a laptop.

Anyway. they'll get as dirty as each other just one will show it more, which might actually be better as it might prompt you to clean it, I've got a black keyboard that i don't really care for (came with a HP Pre-built from 2 builds ago) and, yea, it's filthy (but it barely shows).

Because there's a huge difference between the keyboard in my laptop (even though Lenovo does a great job of keyboards in their stuff) and a proper MX clear keyboard. :P

So basically black will not show the dirt as much. I've also thought about buying stuff that looks bad sooner, but I've tried that before and it just ended up having me have shit looking stuff...

So I'll be ordering a Pok3r today. 

It's available in black and white.

I prefer the white version slightly, because every keyboard is black nowadays. On the other hand, the laptop I'll be using it with is black, so is the mouse, so is every cable apart from ethernet.

So that's a draw.

I just would like to know just how dirty a white keyboard gets. I'm not a very anal person about it, i.e. I don't clean my stuff a lot, so it should be able to take some smudging and dirt before it looks poop. 

Thanks!

just wash your hands before you use it.

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

Thanks guys, I'll probably just get the black ones, so I have the chassis that will always fit all my stuff, and may invest in some more key caps down the road.

I have the white version. I got it yesterday from massdrop. Honestly, so far, the dirt hasn't been bad, but I've been making sure to clean my hands somewhat more frequently, to keep from getting the board too dirty. 

Also, the white is slightly off-white, so I don't think it will show too much. 

Please note: I got the white version specifically because I wanted the white plate. I do not intend on keeping the white caps, or the white case, so I won't really be able to provide a long term experience with the board....

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)