Scratch Built Case Help

iludez

So ive gone ahead already and made a scratch case its an upright case but ive run into a snag on where to mount radiators and tubing.I will be using soft tubing for this.

Forgive me sketch first ever time using it lol.

i have an ek 360mm rad and swiftech 240mm rad

post-162142-0-67355100-1443927506_thumb.

So ive gone ahead already and made a scratch case its an upright case but ive run into a snag on where to mount radiators and tubing.I will be using soft tubing for this.

Forgive me sketch first ever time using it lol.

i have an ek 360mm rad and swiftech 240mm rad

What orientation is the case currently in, a top view looking down?

If you want a rads visible like you have now on the sides they will work but you could also hide them say create a false back with a channel for intake and exhaust behind the motherboard.

What orientation is the case currently in, a top view looking down?

If you want a rads visible like you have now on the sides they will work but you could also hide them say create a false back with a channel for intake and exhaust behind the motherboard.

Currently orientation is so you can see it as its standing up.im just wanting to go for the cleanest routing of tubing

Currently orientation is so you can see it as its standing up.im just wanting to go for the cleanest routing of tubing

You could drill pass through holes or use pass through fittings, only thing is if it's very thick I would probably want to drill holes instead. Also to mention are you having the rads blow air through the system or have it fully enclosed since the motherboard and GPU will require some if not little ventilation.