Budget Gaming Chair?

Paytend01

I mean desk chairs, not those wierd l shaped ones you get from walmart

What is it about a "gaming" chair that appeals to you? Just the aesthetics?

just get a regular office chair lol

IMO gaming chairs are gimmicky

i5 4670k | Noctua NH0-U12S | Asus Z97M Plus | Kingston HyperX Fury 8gb | Palit GTX 980 Ti Super Jetstream 6G | Samsung 850 EVO 250gb

WD Caviar Blue 1tb | Seasonic M12II 850W | Fractal Design Define R5 | Dell U3014 1600p 30" 60Hz

Corsair K65 | Razer Orochi | Bose QuietComfort 15 | Creative SBS A350 2.1

white-plastic-patio-furniture.jpg

You can buy a can of black and red spray paint.

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

What is it about a "gaming" chair that appeals to you? Just the aesthetics?

Kinda yah lol. I also want a good comfy chair thats red and black

white-plastic-patio-furniture.jpg

You can buy a can of black and red spray paint.

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

just get a regular office chair lol

IMO gaming chairs are gimmicky

LOL, noob.

Everyone knows that gaming chairs have a much higher clock speeds and can reach higher FPS.  :rolleyes:

LOL, noob.

Everyone knows that gaming chairs have a much higher clock speeds and can reach higher FPS.  :rolleyes:

They also improve your audio quality and ability to outplay everyone in CSGO.

As soon as I saw the title, I knew trolling will happen :P Anyway, don't know about cheap but the best are Need For Seat.

They also improve your audio quality and ability to outplay everyone in CSGO.

Lmao, yup cuz gaming chairs run at 4k yup... lmao trolls

As soon as I saw the title, I knew trolling will happen :P Anyway, don't know about cheap but the best are Need For Seat.

i said budget lmao

Spend the extra thousand bucks and get this ugly as sin gaming chair that you see all over Youtube lol.

DX-Racer-Office-Chairs-300x300.jpg

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

So, you mean a chair?

I dont know, gonna eat some cereal out of my gaming bowl now.

STFU, i want a good chair ok..

Spend the extra thousand bucks and get this ugly as sin gaming chair that you see all over Youtube lol.

ewww green...

go to staples get a nice office chair for like 100$ (here)

OR spend your money on an expensive ass chair that looks cool your money not mine do what you want with it.

:wub: hey

Spend your money on a quality office chair. It may not have red accents and say DXRacer on the headrest, but it will be just as (probably more) comfortable and it will last longer because you're not paying for a name stitched in the fake leather. 

Whatever chair you get, make sure you have the ability to change around the options to fit you the best so you have the best ergonomics for gaming. Heres a good little guide on chairs and ergonomics. http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-office-chair-is-the-steelcase-leap/ What i did was went to staples during the beginning of the school year when the sales are going on, and got an excellent $300 chair for $100.

I honestly like the LILLHÖJDEN office chair from IKEA: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70238715/

It's around $80 USD and I consider that "budget chair". Straight back (add a towel or pillow at your mid-high back for stretch-sitting and longer sitting time with minimal aching). The casters are really quite sweet as they auto-lock and you don't slide around (hardwood/laminate surfaces). All wheels are probably a nuisance on a carper unless you have a mat.

As a side note for when budget is less of an issue; I'm moving towards implementing a standing desk (eyeing the Varidesk Pro 54") for sitting and standing whenever I like. I've heard people claim they are more focused (and I've noticed this, too, from standing at work where I used dual monitors and do programming, administration, research, etc.) when standing. Plus, there's evidence of alertness/performance-like chemical boosts to the brain triggering with the actual act of standing up from a seated position. Anyway, coupled with a desire for improving my health, it's enough to convince me to go this route.

Hope you find a chair that works for you.

Updated desired build

They give them to you tubers for free which is why they all use it