Tesla Model X to be officially unveiled at 8pm PT today via livestream

SmittyShmee

The Model X is the SUV right? If that's the case, there's nothing new to see...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Didn't they already announce it?  I am confused about what this is compared to what the last announcement was.

I live in Australia and just used Cortana voice command to find out what time it is PST right now to know when this will be and set a reminder :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

launch delayed due to live stream using this to get a live feed from inside if anyone interested

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YqKDWYnEkwxV

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Just watched it. Very nice, too bad I can never afford one.

Time to invest in more lottery tickets! [All investments are subject to risks, including loss of principle.]

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch