Looking for gamering monitor!

kickstv

I dont really know what im looking for but something that is good for gaming and is not very expensive. Around 200 dollars. I was told that response time is important, around 1-4ms is good for gaming and refresh rate. Does anyone know a monitor with all this for around 200 dollars?

I was told that response time and refresh rate is very important. Does anyone know a monitor with all this thats around 200 dollars?

I dont really know what im looking for but something that is good for gaming and is not very expensive. Around 200 dollars. I was told that response time is important, around 1-4ms is good for gaming and refresh rate. Does anyone know a monitor with all this for around 200 dollars?

What resolution do you want to play at? Which graphics card do you have, and what performance would you like to get on that resolution?

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

What resolution do you want to play at? Which graphics card do you have, and what performance would you like to get on that resolution?

At a $200 budget we're going to be looking at 1080p.

Response time really doesn't mean anything, check the FAQ at the top of this section.

If you want a cheap 144Hz monitor the Acer GN246HL is the only real option in this price range: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009642

This Monoprice one might be one to look at. 144Hz and 1080p 24" and pretty cheap at the moment.

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=113&cp_id=11307&cs_id=1130703&p_id=12178&seq=1&format=2

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

\\ Monitor | LG 29UM69G-B \\ Phone LG G6 H870DS // Nintendo Switch //