DXSeat Professional Series Chair

So about a week ago I received the DXSeat P series (Model number P33/XB) in the post, delivered by DPD without any shipping damage.

It was actually suprisingly easy to assemble, there were no missing parts and the instructions were fairly straightforward. It took around 15 minutes.

So I assembled it, and with the custom DXSeatiD cushion which l got my Arctic logo embroided on which looks *awesome*. Here are some pictures:

wZwrA2P.jpg?1

e420lF9.jpg?1

It is really, really comfortable and I have not got any of the back pains I experienced with my last chair with this one.

The cushioning is really soft yet you don't ever feel the bottom, and the build quality is excellent with no issues with stitching or breaking things etc as of yet.

However, the most annoying things for me are the fact that the head cushion is too high and cannot be moved down for me and the lumbar cushion is constantly moving up and down which requires constant re-adjusting.

Everything else though, is great for me and I really love my chair <3

Expert procrastinator.

Looks nice, but I prefer a executive office chair :P

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

the build quality is excellent

not to be a dick but the build quality doesnt seem that great from the pics

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB

I won't buy one of these until I can have an option to have no arm rest.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

It's whats in the inside that matters.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

How doesn't it?

Expert procrastinator.

To be honest this seems like a not-so-great copy of dxracer that tries to ride the name-similarity. Can actually someone explain are they a genuine company or what is this?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

How doesn't it?

How much? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet.