How do you control CPU fans, my computer sounds like a jet engine!

404-USER-NOT-FOUND-ERROR

in bios I can only control one of the 3 fans (and the CPU fans), speed-fan doesn't make a difference (or maybe I don't know how to apply changes) I tired putting resistors on my CPU fan, didn't help, my GPU uses zero razor (so it's not spinning, I checked) i tried plugging one case fan inside the CPU socet but the other fans are running loud and I cant stop them , can anyone help?

it may be because of drivers, because I cant use my app because it's keep saying please update your DVI driver, I know it doesnt affect fans but I amy be missing some other drivers.

Do your fans have three or four pin connectors? Fans with three pin connectors don't have variable speed.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Do your fans have three or four pin connectors? Fans with three pin connectors don't have variable speed.

my fans have 3 pins, and most of my sockets, but the cpu ones have 4

so how to adjust? I can adjust one but not the other ones

You don't. If a 4pin header does not regulate a 3pin fan, it simply does not have a DC controller connected. So you need to either get a fansplitter with 5V output or something like a fancontroller with DC control (not PWM!)

LOL... omg what did i just read!!!!!!

Asus mobo's adjust all fans speed no matter 3 or 4 connectors!!!!

mobo is adjusting voltage result of fan speed!!!!!!

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

You don't. If a 4pin header does not regulate a 3pin fan, it simply does not have a DC controller connected. So you need to either get a fansplitter with 5V output or something like a fancontroller with DC control (not PWM!)

some motherboard have 3 pin control such as the higher end asrock motherboards

some motherboard have 3 pin control such as the higher end asrock motherboards

That's why i said "If a 4pin header does not regulate a 3pin fan, it simply does not have a DC controller connected."

And i don't really like that sig of yours. That's a short waiting to happen. If you want to DIY shit, get a extraction tool set and modify some Molex cables. Not stuff pins in them.

That's why i said "If a 4pin header does not regulate a 3pin fan, it simply does not have a DC controller connected."

And i don't really like that sig of yours. That's a short waiting to happen. If you want to DIY shit, get a extraction tool set and modify some Molex cables. Not stuff pins in them.

so I shouldnt to the  clip thing? can I buy a resisted cable or somting?

it might be. But if you arent comfortable with it, just buy a molex fan splitter thing withnmultiple speeds.

I have a Y splitter and an resistor, are thy any good?