Best GPU in terms of temps, $100-$170

+Puma+

I'm building a mini itx gaming rig and putting it in a custom wood case, so I need a GPU that's heatsink doesn't overhang, and I need above average temps. It needs be within 9.53" x 4.37"...., maybe half an inch larger if necessary but I't can't be any bigger.

I'm building a mini itx gaming rig and putting it in a custom wood case, so I need a GPU that's heatsink doesn't overhang, and I need above average temps. It needs be within 9.53" x 4.37"...., maybe half an inch larger if necessary but I't can't be any bigger.

As long as its nvidia and as long as you dont overclock it then you should have good temps. Not hating on AMD just stating a fact. GTX 950 is good maybe 960 if you wanna spend a little more

Fury nano, 970 itx?

Fury Nano would cost more than the system itself, its not been put into production yet, and I am looking to make a compact system, not a compact furnace.....

Fury Nano would cost more than the system itself, its not been put into production yet, and I am looking to make a compact system, not a compact furnace.....

It's already in production and will start shipping in 9 days. It's also a 175 watt tdp card so it produces about the same amount of heat as the 970. 

It's already in production and will start shipping in 9 days. It's also a 175 watt tdp card so it produces about the same amount of heat as the 970. 

And it's $650. You missed the most important thing.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

And it's $650. You missed the most important thing.

LOL I'm so dumb.