Funniest games you've ever played?

razor767

I've recently been in the mood for funny/comedic games so it got me wondering, what are the funniest games you've ever played?

Here's mine (no particular order):

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Portal 2

Psychonauts 

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Team Fortress 2

Games I truly laugh at:

Stanley's Parable

Borderlands 2

Games I laugh at cause they suck IMO:

RAMBO the game

Ride to hell retribution

Bad Rats

Team Fortress 2

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Town of salem :D Nothing's funnier tham lying to others :D

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

Stick of Truth, Borderlands 2 sure had it's laughs, and dicking around on ToS is amazing

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Borderlands games (particularly 2 and it's DLC)

Battleblock Theater (I love Stamper)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Shantae games

Catherine

Deponia games

And I could list an ass load of JRPGs I have that have plenty of funny moments but are not what I'd call funny games. Though I do have to give mention to Ar Tonelico for the sheer amount of innuendo and Ar Tonelico Qoga for having the line "That's the power of love, dick nose!"

I will say, a lot of the adventure games that are described as being funny tend not be that funny to me. I do like The Monkey Island games but I don't find them especially funny. Ditto with Sam and Max. And I will be run out of town for saying Psychonauts was not funny (or even fun) to me.

Yeah, that's an easy one.  GTA: San Andreas, followed by GTA 5.

Day of the Tentacle.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

murdered soul suspect.

just take my word, don't play it lol

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

Alot of people saying stick of truth.  I'm a huge southpark fan but... game could have been funnier.

To the Moon

Lots of funny stuff. I don't play comedy games, so my list is short. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Saints row:3,4 and Gat out of hell

Dragon age and mass effect series

Postal 3

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Stanley Parable and Portal 2.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Batman Arkham Asylum and Batman Arkham City because joker and Harley are way too funny than anything I've ever seen in gaming.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).