westone earbuds?

Tocsin_786

are they a good company? i bought these from massdrop for 45 bucks cuz someone on this forum said their original price is like $150 or something (i cant remember). I got em in the mail and was amazed by the amount of ear tips they come with, and it was my first time trying memory foam ear tips. In order to test sound on headphones and stuff i like to listen to international music, though i cant understand a word sometimes. Its the beats and rhythms and stuffz that helps me find out if they sound good. But i cant pinpoint these as to if they sound good or not. All i can say is that it felt like i was in the studio with these guys when listening to this song. (i didnt understand a word, but it was a nice mellow song) 

What about you guys who have em, are they good? 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

are they a good company? i bought these from massdrop for 45 bucks cuz someone on this forum said their original price is like $150 or something (i cant remember). I got em in the mail and was amazed by the amount of ear tips they come with, and it was my first time trying memory foam ear tips. In order to test sound on headphones and stuff i like to listen to international music, though i cant understand a word sometimes. Its the beats and rhythms and stuffz that helps me find out if they sound good. But i cant pinpoint these as to if they sound good or not. All i can say is that it felt like i was in the studio with these guys when listening to this song. 

What about you guys who have em, are they good? 

Yes they are a good company, along with shure.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Yes they are a good company, along with shure.

ive never tried shure, these do seem nice, glad i made the purchase. I also realized that when massdrop has a item, its most likely on sale in other places as well. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Westone is extremely expensive and has high quality products so honestly you got a bargain man. I'm not the biggest fan of them because I prefer a consistent sound signature and I learned from some audio veterans on here Westone has a bit more bass in some of their headphones. Isn't a bad thing, but not my thing. I like bass, but not too much. Consistency as I said. XP

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

Westone is extremely expensive and has high quality products so honestly you got a bargain man. I'm not the biggest fan of them because I prefer a consistent sound signature and I learned from some audio veterans on here Westone has a bit more bass in some of their headphones. Isn't a bad thing, but not my thing. I like bass, but not too much. Consistency as I said. XP

im taking baby steps to my collection, these feel like they have less bass than the steelseries flux in ears i was using (Which sounded better than beats, which was good enough for me at the time), so thats what i like about these, i heard the smallest bell tingle, the only other time ive heard such a nice sound spectrum was when borrowing my cousins ATH m40's

im taking baby steps to my collection, these feel like they have less bass than the steelseries flux in ears i was using (Which sounded better than beats, which was good enough for me at the time), so thats what i like about these, i heard the smallest bell tingle, the only other time ive heard such a nice sound spectrum was when borrowing my cousins ATH m40's

If you ever want to slightly dive into the higher end try Sennheiser Momentums. Or klipsch r6is if you're interested in that little bass kick. They are both in the 99 dollar range. :P

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.