after work gameing

alicskysareblue

so you work 8 hours what game do you come home too to unwind and veg out on ?

for me it has lately been age of wonder 3.

because my job is mind numbly dull (I work in customer service ansewering calls) and I need something to make me think a bit

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I don't work (I intern) I just relax for a bit on YouTube.

System: Thinkpad T460

This might be bad, but I have to shoot something... 

Although sometimes building a city is cool. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Skyrim and just recently FFXIV.

Trying to limit CS:GO because why do I want my blood to boil after doing stuff?

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Some kind of RTS would be good. SC2 for example.

Maybe check out some MOBAs. They have a lot of depth and complexity but need a lot of time to even start to understand the game.

If you want something slower check out some 4x games. Civilization 5 with the expansions is pretty good. And if you get into it there are lots of mods that can make it even better.

Or maybe even go with some Paradox grand strategy game. Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, Hearts of Iron 3, Victoria 2. The first 2 are the newest and most popular. But you have to take into consideration what time period you like. Also even though the games might look very similar they are very different in their mechanics.

CS:GO is a current favourite. I have to admit I did not expect CS to reenter my life after I left 5+ years ago.

My favourite RTS at the moment is Wargame Red Dragon. Probably the best out there at the moment, takes a bit of learning but really good. It's set in current times give or take 10 years, as realistic as you like and has some high level players.

STEAM NAME: limakilo_uk   TWITCH: www.twitch.tv/limakilo87

GPU  nVidia Geforce GTX 960 CPU Core i5-4670k 3.4ghz (Stock) COOLER Stock ( :( )  CASE Corsair Carbide Series MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive RAM 8 GB @ 1600 Ghz Kingston RAM  Misc

After work I like to just dick around in GTA V running pedestrians over and whatnot.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

This might be bad, but I have to shoot something...

Although sometimes building a city is cool.

I'd rather you shoot animated things than real things lol. And I'm not one of those people that are against violent games btw

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I'd rather you shoot animated things than real things lol. And I'm not one of those people that are against violent games btw

well i assumed because the discussion was "games" that animated was implied but I did leave it open. lol

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

As soon as I get home, it takes me a few hours to wind down from work so I usually just surf the net and catch up on news. Once I'm all relaxed I like to game it for a bit, maybe a few hours. Weekends if they are free is when I can indulge and game for hours upon hours.

Skyforge or Planetside 2 or nothing, sometimes I just watch streams/netflix/popcorntime

GTA V usually.