Metro Last Light Redux

Go to solution Solved by daniellearmouth,

In the same way that one would try to take down a tank on their own.

You don't.

Anyone know how to take on those flying beasts in the sky.I shoot them every time they try to claw me but it dose not kill the damn thing.

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

how to you beat the babooon rhino i ran out of ammo on that part i have like 6 bullets

Theres dead bodies with ammo everywhere and small boxes with ammo.loot those first.

Anyone know how to take on those flying beasts in the sky.I shoot them every time they try to claw me but it dose not kill the damn thing.

U don't kill them. Hide some where and then plan your tactics and escape. I did it that way cuz I had the same problem

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

U don't kill them. Hide some where and then plan your tactics and escape. I did it that way cuz I had the same problem

I can't once I let free of the dark one and when I head towords Polis those things keep killing me at the same spot there's no cover it's in the wide open.Should i be following behind the dark one or something because I tend to wander off

In the same way that one would try to take down a tank on their own.

You don't.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

I can't once I let free of the dark one and when I head towords Polis those things keep killing me at the same spot there's no cover it's in the wide open.Should i be following behind the dark one or something because I tend to wander off

Go see some YouTube walk through cuz I forgot it as I have played it almost a year ago.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

how to you beat the babooon rhino i ran out of ammo on that part i have like 6 bullets

there are around 8 pillars that span the height of the room, every time the rhino charges into and smashes one of them it takes a sizable amount of damage. it is actually possible to kill the rhino only using this tactic, but whenever i tried i needed to actually shoot the rhino once, so just hide behind the pillars when it charges you and just shoot it until it dies after it destroys all the pillars